Mino: Stalker Blues

^GUYS THE IKON WINNER 'DIMENSION' TEASER IS OUT AND OMG LOOK AT MINO... You guys don't know how sexually frustrating it is to watch him eat an apple... (Why do I have to be allergic to fruit?)^

Stalker Blues:

*Second person pov*

"It's not a joke (Y/N). You should be more serious about the whole ordeal." Minho ranted at you.

"Oppa it's really not a big deal."

"Yeah, it is."

"He's harmless!"

"He stalks you!"

You groaned rolling your eyes, "I've known him since I was fourteen Minho, he's been doing this for the past six years."

"Following you? Chasing you around? Saying unbelievably creepy, inappropriate things?"

"Actually yes!" You knew how much your stalker, Arnel, bothered Minho, but really he just didn't have many friends. So of course when you were younger you were nice to him... So well, yeah he took things far- but that was just who he was. It was obvious he had social incompetence so none of it bothered you at all. It did at first, you and your friends would always run away from him, but now you just embrace it. He's actually pretty funny.

"If he doesn't stop, I'll get him to." Your boyfriend threatened.

"You don't need to do that. Like I said, he's harmless."

"I don't think that (Y/N)."

"Well of course you don't!"

"Why are you defending him? For all you know one of these days he could actually do something-"

"Just stop. Have you ever taken the time to get to know him? He's actually really sweet."

"If you like him so much then date him instead!" Minho stormed off slamming the bedroom door behind him.

'Does he have to be so dramatic about this?' You groaned wiping away fresh tears. This wasn't worth crying over, hopefully Minho would see how harsh he was about the situation. He always got irrational when it came to this subject.

Not wanting to stay in the tense atmosphere for much longer you left the apartment heading to your favorite coffee shop. It was a nice place to just sit and clear your head.

"Arnel I know you're there." You said walking into the cafe.

"Hey! You look pretty today..." He scurried over, his black hood over his head.

"Take off the hood." You ignored the compliment.

"Okay..." He groaned, "are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Okay!" He followed you as you ordered a drink and took a seat, "you look sad."

"I'm a little..."

"Why?"

"My boyfriend and I got into a fight."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's okay." The atmosphere turned awkward and quiet. You scrolled through Instagram sipping on your coffee, glancing to see what Arnel was doing. Sometimes you have to keep an eye on him or else he'll do something weird.

"So I have a family reunion tomorrow..."

"Oh Arnel that's great!" His family lived in the Philippines so he never gets to see them. It's the only time you ever see him depressed too.

"Except my dads only taking my brother..."

"Oh I'm sorry..."

"Yeah, it's okay. My cousins are coming next month though."

"That'll make up for it."

I need to talk to you, I'm sorry... So please hurry home -Hugeboy<3

You smiled at the text, especially the name Minho put in for himself.

"Hey Arnel I'm gonna go, Kay?"

"Want me to walk you?"

"I'll be okay. Thanks though." You knew either way he'd follow you.

"Alright bye!"

***

It took you longer than expected to get home since you had to go and make a few stops. The candy store was rather alluring... Minho's probably about ready to send a search team by now. Well, he did send that text an hour ago.

"Took you long enough! I was worried!" Minho lifted his posture up from his seated position on the couch.

"Sorry I made some stops."

"Aish.... Just come here and sit."

"Okay." Obeying, you took a seat besides him.

"I'm sorry for getting so upset earlier... I just get overly worried."

"It's fine oppa. I get it." You kissed his cheek gently.

"I just want him to leave you alone is all... He just scares me a lot, like what he could do."

"Believe it or not he wouldn't actually let me get hurt. One time my friends took my food and he went and got it for me... He's not bad Minho."

"Are you saying you're safer with him than me?" He pouted.

"Not entirely, don't worry oppa."

"Okay okay... But seriously, he's creepy."

"I can't deny that."

Minho took your hands into his with a smile mouthing another 'I'm sorry'. The two of you leaned in for a kiss, your way for making up with each other. He really should know by now that no stalker could take his place.

[tbh I have a stalker that's Pilipino... Though his name's not Arnel]