Zico: Yours {requested}

[I'm so in love with Woo Jiho it's not even funny... anyways! this goes to missknowitallhawaii I hope you liked it!!! it kinda turned really angsty and a lot longer than usual... oops xD]

Yours:

*Second person pov*

It hurt having to scroll through some more pictures of Jiho and her.

At first you thought nothing of it, she was just the girl in the 'I am You, You are Me' music video, it didn't mean anything. She's worked with plenty of idols and been it tons of videos. Of course you felt insecure and honestly jealous seeing how much of a connection they seemed to have. But you simply reminded yourself it was a music video. Just a video.

But seeing them dancing around together at the Gaon Chart Awards really hurt. You felt sharp stabs at your heart... Jiho never really took you places with him, never seemed to want to show you off. People knew he had a girlfriend but, it didn't seem to matter. She was gorgeous, famous and even really funny. You met her once and your confidence in your relationship practically plummeted; Jiho just seemed on such good terms with her whereas you two haven't been...

Just petty fights for the last month that turned into so much more. And you never really knew over what; he just seemed like he wanted nothing to do with you. Like he just didn't have the time... and you understood, Block B was gonna have their comeback and he was busy. You were never clingy or petty about his schedule- ever.

Jiho: hey, it's gonna be another long night at the studio... hopefully we can see each other tomorrow

Just another text from Jiho. You were used to them by now, it was night after night- probably his excuse not to see you, to distance himself. But if he thought you would be waiting at home for him, he was wrong. You gave up on that, you just kinda crashed with your friend, Hyun-si. Luckily she didn't mind.

"Hey did you see Kyung's snap story?" Hyun-si asked you from the kitchen.

"No? What is it?"

"Well it's not a big deal, just the guys are out and she's there." You felt your heart just drop... oh... "I mean she was talking to Yukwon and Jiho to P.O... but still, she's there."

You felt angry, almost betrayed that Jiho would lie to you and say he was working when he was enjoying time with the guys and her. Normally he would just say if he was going out with his band... But you couldn't deny that you were jealous that she got to see your boyfriend probably more than you do. God she was just so perfect seeming.

"Hey, It's okay..." Hyun-si hugged you as she sat down on the couch.

"Yah... it just hurts... is this his way of saying we're done?"

"There's no way he would just do that. You two have been together for over two years..."

"Is it sad I wanna believe there's still something left? We've been fighting so much lately and he wants nothing to do with me. Like dammit he just lied right to me," you showed her the text.

"Fuck him." she hissed, "it's time you start to move on, and be the one to end it with him, leave him heart broken and realizing he fucked up."

"H-how would I do that?" You sure unsure of that idea, you couldn't imagine ever hurting him.

"You're gonna meet some guys."

***

"See! We haven't had this much fun since high school!" Hyun laughed as you two collapsed onto her couch.