EPILOGUE

Diana's // pov

" I am nervous I feel like I am back to eighth grade with that presentation" I say taking small breaths.
"Calm down Diana this is your wedding" Beth tells me.
"There's nothing you have to worry about the groom is as nervous as you are" Ashton says coming in.

"Um how is this supposed to make me calm what if I trip wh-what if-f I make  my fool of my self and say something wrong" I say shaking my head and walking back and forth with my gown.
"And I thought that Calum my mate was going crazy" Ashton says sarcastic. I glare at him but I try my best to keep my calm.

I look at the time to see that its time for Calum to go before I do. "Shouldn't you be leaving?"
"Uh yeah Good luck dont worry about it he loves you and so do you!" Ashton says giving me a quick hug and leaving.

"Aww look at my sister Getting married before me" she says with tears in her eyes,With my mom following.
"Oh honey you look wonderful" my mom says crying. "Don't cry you wouldn't want to get that mame up of yours ruined". We all laugh and then Bella and my Dad come in.
"Is it time already?" I say. They nod and take positions.

" I really wish you the best
Your mom and I love you" my Dad says crying.
"Thanks Dad for everything you've done for me" I say clinging into his arm.
"Lets do this" he says and I nod.

~

Calum's // Pov

As I see her walk down the aisle she looks beautiful. I will always love her and I will always wake up to the woman that I will spend my whole life with. We may be Twenty-four and twenty-three. But its never too young to be wild and do what you love.

"Take care of her Calum" Diana's dad tells me handing me her (AN: Idk how you say this so just go with flow :) ) . "Don't worry sir I got her" I say smiling at him. "You look gorgeous between"
"Not so bad Mr.Hood" she says winking at me.
"You may be seated" the priest says and the ceremony starts.