-27

Diana's // POV

Its a Friday night and i am currently being in my laptop making my project perfection. I passed on the opportunity of me going to a party that calum is currently getting ready for. "Are you sure you dint want to come bae, its going to be awesome" he says for the past five minutes.

"Calum i am fine i haven't even been out accept for downstairs and the hall, bathroom" i say truthfully. I didn't bother leaving the house to be honest. But I am dressed like if i was going dressed. "Okay well call me if you need me" he says kissing my forehead. " You can say that again" i say smirking as he leaves the room.

I go back to editing the video and adding a new clip with some parts of the interviews. I feel like i am making a documentary which i don't mind really as long as i don't need to go to school. "Wohoooo yassss i am finally done" i say clicking save. I close my laptop and jump on the bed.

'Mmmmm' i hum , i grab my phone next to me and see that calum has left an hour ago. Then i see the date in my calendar. Oh god next week i will be leaving to reunite with all my friends. I suck in a deep breath and i get up and pack. As i pack i hear a knock on the door, "come in " i say.

"Hey are you hungry, its been a long day for you" Mali asks as she sits in bed.

" Yeah ill eat when i am done packing , thanks for asking Mali" i say smiling at her.

"Yeah it is, i was thinking that i might stay for a while if i can give my project in and do my final grade" i tell her. "Yeah that's smart so you can like make a one trip thing" she says and helps me pack. " Yeah the early its done the better" i say then my phone rings.

Phone call:

In coming call from boyfriend calum

Calum: hey bae your soooo missing out

As i hear him slur i know this wont be pretty.

Me: hey calum slow down on the drinks okay

Calum: I'm fine babe I only had 3 drinks Relax...

Calum: heyyy Calum get off the phone finish the beer pong game

I groan and look at Mali who just shakes her head.

Calum: Bae i have to go okay

Me: okay call me in case calum and don't drive ill come okay

End of call

I don't think he heard the last part but i guess it was worth saying it. We continue folding some of my clothes till we are done. "Hey Mali um want to get dinner now i know its late I'll get some take out on the drive to the party" i say.

"Wait we are going to the party" she says smiling. "Not really we will be there to take care of your brother and his band mates" i say smiling. "Okay i like the sound of that, lets go" she says and i follow the path.

When we finish ordering at Wendy's and eating our salads. We just needed to know where the party was at. "I can use Calum's phone to track it i think i have set up an app" i say shuffling through all my apps. "Okay got it, lets go!" i say and Mali just smirks.
When we arrive to a street we hear music so we knew we where at the right place.

"We should split up and find all the guys" i say. "Yeah sounds good" she says and we enter the house walking though different parts. Its so hot in here with intoxicated people. As i walk through tons of sweaty people. I groan as i see Luke playing some type of beer. "Ugh Luke you stink" i mumble as i take his arm.

"Yo Diana why are you taking my fun away" he says. "Actually Luke you will thank me later for two things" i say pulling him away from a crowd. "Luke do you know where Calum is" i ask him as he sits in a chair. "Um he was with Jennifer and i think downstairs or outside" he says grabbing a drink but i stop him.

"Thanks" i say through gritted teeth, might as well drink this alcohol. As it burns through my throat and i walk to find Calum. I check outside first in the patio.

There's not many people out here but then i see the tree house. Bingo , i start climbing through the stairs. I see calum leaning in something. "Calum! Baby" i say and he turns to me. "Diana" he says though my hair while he hugs me. " lets go home okay,i think you have had enough" i say and i grab his hand. As we make our way down i see Jennifer.

"Oh honey the party isn't over its just getting started" she says falsely. Remind me again why i didn't slap this bitch since day one.

"Listen bitch stay away from my boyfriend your just some physico person" i say. "Calum here" she says stretching a drink out. I slap it out of her hand, "Don't make me regret something you don't want. Hopefully you can understand" i say and i pull calum with me.

Soon i find Mali with Ashton and Michael. "How did it go" she says as we get Luke on the way. " Pretty good ill tell you when we get home" i say and she nods.