-32

Diana's// pov

I wake up really early to head to the hospital and to stay all day with Calum.
As I get ready I received a text message from Mali.

Text message:

Mali : I miss you btw i am using my sis phone since my phone is Well idk - cal

I smile at his text and I don't answer so I can finish getting ready. When I leave the room I hear that someone is showering. I eat I quick breakfast of oatmeal and a banana with tea.
"Good morning Diana" Michael says. "Good morning Michael!" I chirp while he chuckles and grabs a cup of coffee.

"Is everyone here"
" No Ashton is at the hospital and so is Mali while the rest left at Midnight to go today Early or mid afternoon" he says.
I nod and clean the dishes that has been pile.
"Um I don't want to Jump into conclusions but is Ashton and Bryana still a thing" I ask him. He just gives me a weird look but looks relief at the same time.
" I thought i was the only one who noticed . I guess they had a pretty heated argument or Break up I don't know" Michael tells me.

" yeah its weird he seem relief when he left the hospital" I say.

" wow and she wouldn't go in the same Car as him to go to the hospital they took different cars"
I raise my eyebrows at him and he nods his head.

" So what happen at the hospital?" he says meaning with the Calum break down.

I groan before I answer.

" I had this flashback from day one I met him. I had like this headache while I was crying and I just started humming and thinking about what happened and change in Bali" I say blushing.

" Calum is whipped.... Just saying" Michael says surrounding his hands in the air.

" Lets go dude" I say laughing.

I grab my tooth brush and brush my teeth while Michael does the same and I put my shoes too.

We leave the house and I get a text from Bryana.

Bryana: Hey can we get lunch together when we meet at the hospital.

Me: Yeah sure I could also get Calum some lunch in case he doesn't want to eat there lunch:)

Bryana: okay awesome you there then

"Is everything alright?" Michael asks.
"Yeah It was just Bryana "

As we get closer to the hospital from the quick car ride. Michael drops me off at the front entrance. As I go in I walk to Calum's Room and see that there's flowers outside Luke's room who is next to his.

As I get closer I hear Muffle sounds.
"I am really sorry I did this, I really never meant to do this to you or Calum". As I go to open the door some one pulls me back and places there hand in my mouth. As I Turn I see Ashton and mouths to wait. As i nod we continue to listen.

"This was Meant to happen only for you and was part of the plan. And then I felt for you I Know it doesn't seem that way like I am the bad person..."

"Thats it your a bitch you know that right" I say rushing into the room and see Arzaylea. "I grew to like you but I knew there was a Catch how can you do this to my boyfriend and his best friend" I continue crying.

"I am sorry Diana I really am" she says before the cops come in and arrest her. " Ms. You have committed a crime (A/N: I dont think this will be I am not sure but go with the flow) " One of the cops says and they leave the room.

I Walk over to a Pale Luke.

" I am so sorry this had to Happen to you Luke" I say and I kiss him in the forehead.

As I leave Ashton comes in and I nod saying that I am fine.
As I go to Calum's room I see that he is awake and is sitting there.

" Come here" he says and I sit next to him. " I am sorry she did this to you" I say in a whisper.

Leaning to his chest and letting all my tears fall.

Authors note:
So guys this story will be ending soon with 2 more chapters one unknown and Epilogue of the feature / maybe flashback of more lets just leave it that. This has been a cool journey to writing my first fan fiction of Calum and hoping to do another one soon.