-26

Diana's // Pov

So its Day one of being Jet lag and its just sad. The struggles are real according to Bella when i talked to her. I guess i now know how Jet lag feels and the worst thing in your life. In the mean time i will just work on my project so i don't have to work on it later on. I put some music in my laptop with my headphones while i type up about the current events of the tour and how they meet their family.

As i put all my work together i feel like there's something missing for my ending and then my conclusion. There life here i Australia with there friends and what they did when they where little. As i take note of that i safe my work and then charge my camera before i go to bed.

As i get to bed i hear the door open. "Hey" calum whispers, "Hi" i say sitting up and he comes to the empty spot next to me. "Cant sleep?" he asks and i nod my head and i place my head in his chest. We snuggled together and i fall a sleep while i listen to his heart beat.

I wake up to see the sun already up. I get away from Calum's Grip and i head to the bathroom to get ready. When i am done getting ready Calum isn't there so i figure that he will be getting ready. I grab my camera phone shoes and socks. I close the door and i head downstairs to see Mali, Joy and David.

"Hi Good morning" i say as place my shoes by the door neatly. "Hi Diana how was your first night here in Australia" Joy says handing me Starbucks. "Thanks, it was Good i was awake for a few since the Jet lag but i will have to get used to it" i say taking a sip of the coffee. "Same for us it will be getting some used to hearing the American accent" David says teasing me.

I laugh at him and then i see Calum he has his hair wet from his shower. " Hey mom, Dad , Mali, and My beautiful person" he says smiling. I smile and i give him a kiss in the cheek.

"So whats the plan for today" he says as he drinks some of my coffee. "I was wondering if we could do some stuff you guys did when the band was here and school and all that Basically the life of you guys in your hometown" i say checking a mark in my phone from my notes.

"Cool sounds good ill tell the guys" he says smiling. "Actually already done" i say as i hit send to all of them at once. "What would i do without you" he says smirking. "And what would you do without your friends and soccer" i say teasingly.

"Hey dont bring soccer in this" he says pouting. I take a picture of it for my project, i watch him scrunch his nose.

"We should head out to meet the guys" he says and gives me a kiss in the cheek. While we head out i make sure i grab what i need and wave goodbye to Calum's family.

As i get in the car with Calum and its really hot. "Here you will need you have to stay hydrated" he says passing me a water bottle. I open it immediately even if i just drank Starbuck's.

I finish almost the bottle while we leave. "Wow babe are you okay" he says holding my hand. "Well yeah if you put the Air on" i say snapping at him. "I am so sorry i didn't mean to snap at you is just this heat isn't like it is in California" i say realizing my mistake. "Its okay i still love you because i knew you didn't mean it" he says smiling at me.

The whole car ride is silent and minutes later we arrive at a board walk to find the guys. "So Diana how do you feel about Australia" Ashton asks as we get closer to them. "Pretty damn 'HOT' " i say emphasising 'Hot'. "Aww is little Diana complaining" Michael teases. "Watch it Clifford" i say to Michael rolling my eyes. "Well careful you don't want you eyes to roll before you now it" Luke says smirking. I let out a laugh and so does the other guys. "She's actually already giving me a hard time very moody i may add" Calum says grinning at me.

The guys show me some spots where they used to hang out. Which was pretty cool for me to see and i took pictures of them and video tape at most times. "Guys i am hungry" Luke whines. "Same we should stop by KFC" Michael says. I see Ashton stiffening and then groans. "Hey Ashton you dont have to go in i can order" i say as i walk besides him. "Its fine cause my life is in the music industry" he says proudly. I just grin at him and i see that my camera battery is dead. Good thing i dint need it any more. When we walk back to where we park i hear voice talk to calum. "Calum is that you!" the voice says.

"Hey Jennifer" he says as he hugs her. "Hey guys" she says hugging each and one of them. Then my phone rings and i walk away to answer it.

Phone call:
"Hello" i say.

"Hey Diana its Ethan" he says.

"Oh hey Ethan ,um how are you?" i say surprised.

"I am good, is this a bad time to talk?" he says.

Yes actually no i think. "No your good Ethan so why did you call for" i ask nicely.

"Okay good cause of time zones you know. Oh um i was wondering to have a reunion of all the squad with everyone" he says.

"Sounds great i would love to attend and see everyone you know" i say.

"Yeah of course ill text you later and glad that you agreed" he says.

"Same here i got to go" i say at last.

"Me too ill talk to you later okay bye" he says.

I hang up to see that i am in a group chat with Beth , Bella, Bailey

Chat text:

Beth: GUYS are you going to squad reunion.
Bella: Girl you bet i am i miss you guys
Me: Yass ill be there, same Bella its not the same without you guys and Bailey.
Bailey: OMG guys i haven't talked to guys since ugh summer lol i miss you guys.
Beth: i am glad my cousins tour is over kinda so i am back yo school well i might idk.
Me: i am still with the guys but ill make it i am across the world lol
Bella: lucky you guys i stayed at home typical me
Bailey: your lucky you werent in Florida god the gators where out of control.
Beth: omg Bailey at least your a life.
Bella: Oh my ill take that back i rather be at home or community something. Lol.
Me: lol ill see you guys soon love ya all i gtg and Bella your lucky you don't have to experience jet lag.
Bailey: omg Diana your totally right, bye
Beth: ugh don't even bring that up ....
Bye btw
Bella: see ya

When i shut my phone off. I go back where the guys are. "Um Jennifer this is my girlfriend Diana" Calum says as i come back. "Hi its very nice to meet you" i say sweetly but groaning inside. "Its very nice to meet you too, well i have to go don't wanna miss the waves ya know" she says and leaves.

"So who was that you where talking to " Calum asks as we go and order food. "Oh that was Ethan" i say innocently, "About...." he says clearly pissed, "Nothing much just asking me to hang out with the whole entire group" i say. "Are you going" he says looking at me finally. "Yeah since my friends are going" i say getting annoyed. "I think we should talk about this later" he says softly.

I nod and i just walk away to pay for my food.