-6

Calums//pov

Michael gets the laptop ready to face time our parents and we connect it to the TV so we can see it well. We all put our swim suits when we are done to go on the pool its a really hot day here in LA. I get my dirty clothes and put them in the laundry and i do the laundry.

"calum are you doing laundry" Luke asks. "Yeah its laundry day for calum" i say. "Okay when your done there tell me cause i need to do mine too" he says and i nod.

When i am done there i go and seat in the couch on my phone. I am currently in twitter and yes its true that i am always in social media. Like who isnt am i right?,theres nothing much but cool things.

"Guys tonight we are taking over iheart radio on twitter" i say looking at there post."oh yeah i cant wait to talk to our fans" Michael says.

"Calum put your clothes in the dryer" Bryana says and i sand up and head to the laundry room and put it in the dryer. "Luke you can do your laundry know" i say.

I go to the back door and see Ashton cleaning the pool. "Is Bryana. Done with the sandwiches" Ashton asks. "Um i dont know,do you know where Luke is" i say.

He shrugs and i go back in to see Luke with a stack of clothes. "Damn when was the last time you did laundry" i say laughing. "Yeah well when you are in a band and perform you get all sweaty" he says and he has to do 2 piles of laundry .

When my clothes is dry i fold them and i bring them to my room. "Guys its time to face time!!" Michael says exited.

Face timing:

"Mom!" i say,"hi sweetheart" she says.
"Hi mom" Luke says. "Have you been a good boy Lucifer" his mom asks. "Mom" he groans.
"Where is my wittle ashton" Ashtons mom asks.

"Over here mom" he says waving.
"Oh do we have a new member in the band" Mrs Hemmings asks.
"No thats ashtons Girlfriend" Michael says.

"Hi honey we are the boys moms" my mom says. "Hi i am Bryana your sons are very hmm interesting" she says.
"You know you love us" Luke says. "Yeah much more than Ashton "she says teasingly."Hey" Ashton pouts and we all laugh. We talk about the tour and how the shows are crazy and Hope to see them soon in sunrise .

Soon the call ends since its getting late there. We all head to our pool and we play around and we eat the delicious sandwich that Bryana made us."so call are you going to hunt that chick" Michael asks.
I groan "No i am busy and i say shes okay not my type guys".
"I dont believe that i have known my best friend. For a while and you ain't going to lie to us" Luke says.

"Fine shes kinda hot okay there. But its too late she can be everywhere here in LA" i say. "Yeah well it isnt to late to look" Ashton says. We all swim some more and then its time for us to take over Twitter iheart radio.

"Hiya guys we are 5 seconds of summer and we are here in iheart radio" we tweet

Question :
"Omg yass there here,how is tour been" awesome5sauce

Answer:
"Tour has been amazing cal xx"

Question :
"Marry me" singleforya5sos

Answer:
"Na not for a while Michael xd"

Question:
"Who is the hand someone" ilyluke

Answer:
"Me of course luke xx"
"No me cal xx"
"No guys its me ashtonxd"

Question:
"Omg hope you guys rock at hershey cant wait" 5soshershey

Answer:
"Of course we do this at every show ;-) cal xx"

Question:
"Omg your so awesome" falling for ya

Answer:
"Well thanks❤ well we all are ashton xd"

"Thanks guys for being on and be here with us live ya all"

A/N(Btw i made up the user names and made random questions,so sorry if its like familiar or anything like that i didn't intend for it to work out like that)

"Guys those where some awesome crazy questions there" Michael says.
"Lol tell me about it" Luke says,"but seriesly guys i am the handsome one" i say.
"No your not Cal its me and everyone knows" Ashton says smirking. Then in all of a sudden we are all arguing about who is the handsome one.

"Guys calm down each and one of you have your own flaws" Bryana says. "Your right" we all mumble. "Lets go get clean up we have a long day tomorrow sound check" Bryana says and we go in.

While we pass the laundry room there's soap every where. We all look at Luke but he just shrugs and cleans it up. This is why Luke's mom Lizz traveled with us on tour but now we are on our own.