-1

Calums// P.O.V

Tour this year has been the life of the party. I get to be with my three best friends and do what i love most.

"So rehearsals are over and you guys can leave. But as your homework i want a song written by Luke's birthday" Management tells us.

"Nooo but i don't want homework" Michael complains. "Dude its not like your the one who had to do it all we work as band" Ashton says grabbing a water bottle. "Right sorry continue" Michael says. " Yes we will have one soon so that can be like the end of our New album" i say.

"Sounds like a plan Calum" they say. We all head out and we find Luke on the phone talking to someone.
"I really want to go to Starbucks" Ashton says. "Okay lets go then it isn't far from here and i am pretty sure Luke does too" I say.

As we all head inside Starbucks with dark sunglasses in case fans here in a LA. We really do love them, but most of the time its like a huge group of them. Most of the guys find it funny but most of the time no.

As we make our orders, i go pay and sit at a table so i can wait for the guys. As i look around my surroundings.
But this girl she comes in to view she's so pretty , she really is. I - I. Think I am going to like it here recording of course. But the question is Am i really going to? . "Mr.hood" the lady says , snapping me out of my thoughts. I grab my order and then I see that the name has caught her attention.
I turn to luke not wanting to draw attention.
"Hey are you okay" Luke asks as his order is next.
" Uh I - I um I guess" I say and we sit at the table. "So what did management say" Luke asks as we are all together.
"A new song to finish off the album and they want it by your birthday week" Ashton explains.
We take a sip of our drinks.

"Guys I got it she's kinda hot" I say.

Authors note :
Hey guys so this my very first book on 5 seconds of summer i love them and the 5 sauce fam. So this is just a fan fiction and all keep that mind. How you like the book.