-20

Dianas//pov

"Calum get up you have to get up" i tell him. He groans as a response and grabs a pillow to cover up the light in the room. "Fine but i need a kiss" he says getting up. "No go to the shower know please you are off schedule and then you managers will blame it on me" i say mumbling the last part to my self. "Fine" he says and goes get ready.

As he gets ready i hear a knock on the door. I head over and i open to see a letter in the floor for me. "Hey who was it at the door" he asks done getting ready. "Oh nothing no one um are you ready we can grab Starbucks on the way to the arena" i lie and faking a small smile.

As we head to Starbucks there's paparazzi outside."um we have a problem" i say as they come up to my car. "Yeah i can see that , just go and order ill be fine" he says and i nod. I get out and i pull my hair to the side to block my face. "Oh my god i love your outfit" i hear them say.

Its just black leggings ,wavy hair down, converse a tank top with one of my flannel shirt opened ,with sunglasses. As i am in i make the order quick and make sure i have the letter in my pocket of the flannel. As i grab the drinks i race to the car where is crowded.

-----

"Calum your late hurry up and get in stage for sound check with Ashton " his manager says. He gives me a peck in the cheek and tells me he will see me soon. As he leaves i leave to not 'disturb' the band apparently according to his manager.

After all i though he was nice boy was i wrong. I put my backstage pass on my neck and i go out to my car since that's the only place i wont get hate.

I sit and then i finally get a chance to read the letter. I dont seem to be surprised to see its from his managers.

Dear Diana,

We are so happy for you to be part of our team hi or hey records. But we are sorry to tell you that we have some concerns. We will have a meeting about our concerns as a team. You will have the same privileges as family members have. If anything happens it is not our concern. Hopefully you can come to our management meeting tomorrow. We will have further notice thank you for your considerations.

Hi or hey records management .

Seriously god they really think i will consider. Like wow , but oh well i might as well write what i have as consideration according to them. I check my phone and i see that i should head back in to see calum. I lock the car doors and i walk in letting them check my pass.

As i walk behind back stage i see a paper shredded so i take the letter out and i put it in while it shreds. When thats done i walk not not knowing where. Then i feel arms a round me "Hey" i say to calum as he puts his head in my shoulder. "Hi"he says kissing me in the cheek. "So what did you do in the mean time" he asks as he lets go off me. "I was walking around and then i was in my car and thats it" i say smiling at him. "I am hungry and i have to get ready too" he says holding my hand.

"Same i am starving lets go get you ready" i say and then i see Luke. "Hi Luke" i say, "Hi Diana, Dude lets go get ready cause we have to talk to some fans and take pictures too" Luke says to calum. "Oh okay then lets go" calum says and we walk to there motor home.

When we go inside i seat in the couch next to Michael who is watching TV. "Michael aren't you supposed to get ready too" i ask as i look at the time. "Nope i am perfectly fine" he says getting comfortable. "Yeah well dont get too comfortable Clifford we are up in a few minutes" Ashton says walking in with Bryana. I giggle at Michael and then i see my hot cute boyfriend. Wait what i have to stop my self right there. But then he brakes me off my thoughts.

"So what should we eat" he says as we walk to the kitchen. "I dont know you should impress me" i say smirking at him while i leave the kitchen.

After a while my stomach is grumbling. "Um calum is my food ready" i ask putting my hand in my stomach. "Yup here you go" he says proudly handing me a sandwich. I laugh how it took him so long to make a sandwich its so cute. As i eat it he joins me cause he wants it perfectly. Not many guys would want it to be perfect so its supper cute.

"Thanks for the sandwich it was really delicious better than a New York deli" i say. "How do you know how a New York deli states like" he wonders.

"Oh i went with my parents to see my grandparents and then my cousins perform" i tell him cleaning my plate. "Awesome The last time i was there was with one direction" he says. I smile at him and then i see mayo in his face. "You have a little something let me clean it for you" i say as i take a napkin and then clean it off his face.

As i do he places his hand in mine, he smiles at him until someone comes in telling them it was time for pictures. "I will see you in a while" he says," Ill see you in a while" i say kissing him in the cheek and then he leaves with his band mates. For now Bryana and i watch movies until its time to see them perform.