-15

Dianas//pov

Since everyone is relaxing and its Lukes birthday and his sick we plan to do his birthday at around 7. I am on calums room sitting down on his desk chair. "I am tired" calum pouts,"okay then relax"i say smiling.

"But can we cuddle please" he asks, "yeah maybe later when i see my sister and buy the cake and get my clothes" i say walking to his bed. "Please!" he begs ,"Good bye ill see you later if you need anything text me" i say and i leave his room. I hear him groan while i go to the leaving room.

"So Diana wanna get the cake with me" Bryana asks. "Yeah my sister is supposed to give me my clothes and we could go get the cake" i say. "Sounds great rather than two trips" she says. "Yeah" i say,"wheres calum"Michael asks. "In his room he wants a cuddle to relax i think your a Great cuddler and he might need it"i say smirking. "Okay!" he says and goes to to calums room. "Oh my god what have you done" Ashton whispers. "Dont worry he will be fine" i say.

I get a text message from my sister that shes ready to meet me so. I told Bryana for us to head out. Once we drive and meets my sister we head over to the bakery. "Hey we could like to buy this cake" Bryana says. They pass us the cake and its all finish we head to party city.

We get to party city and then i pick some stuff. While Bryana picked the rest. "Oh my god we should totally wear this moustache" i tell her grabbing one. "Haha yeah oh and this party hats are cute" she says and we laugh.

We go to the counter and pay and see that the guy is around my age. Probably from a different school district. "Your total is $69" he says with a flirty smile. "Credit card thanks" Bryana says and see his eyeing me. "Have a great day and his my phone number if you want" he says. I look at Bryana and we laugh,"sorry i am taken" i say and give him a smile. We leave and see him brush it off.

"We are back " i say as we walk to the leaving room. "Why is there no sound" Bryana says from behind and i agree with her. "I think there up to something,let me go look in the rooms" i say.

I bring my duffle bag and make my way to calums room. When i open the door i see Michael and calum sleeping. "Aww this is adorable" i whisper and go in and put my duffle bag somewhere. I grab my phone and take a quick pic.

I leave and i go to check on Luke. His also is sleeping but he looks better than this morning. I close the door and go back to the leaving room. "Bryana" i say in a whisper, and i see her in one of the couches and then Ashton sleeping in the other one. I smile and i go to Michaels room since his in Calums room.
I guess party tomorrow since everyone is tired. I would agree i need some beauty  sleep too.