-24

Diana's //Pov

So today is the last day with the guys i leave tomorrow morning then i will start school. Ill make today the best day that i can. Good thing the guys don't have a gig tonight they will be relaxing. I know calum wants to spend any minute with me before i leave.

Ever since i am his girlfriend his been the calum that everyone knew when he was younger but has been way different. Management has been a lot nicer with me and all the guys.

So Luke and his date had been great. So when i found out her name it was really unique. So when Arzaylea and I hanged out for a girls day was so fun to hang out. She's been so different since the last time. I have been to a few of Bryana's photo shoots to see photographers. In the last few days that i had left with them.

As i pack my things from the room, i hear the door open. I figure it will be calum since his the only one who i give the key to. Suddenly i feel arms wrap around my waist. "I really want you to stay" he says. "I do to too but its going to be my last year and then it will be over than you know" i say as i close my suit case. He lets go off me and i go pack my laptop. "So are you like all pack up" he says sitting in the bed.

"Yeah i just need to put my suit case and laptop in the car and ill be good since i took the clothes out that i will sleep and ill wear tomorrow and ill put this clothes with my night clothes in my make up bag" i say smiling at him.

"Oh okay" he says looking away. "Hey don't stress out ill still be there in the good times and bad times even if i am away" I tell him. "Just like i said to you if you will be my girlfriend" he says smiling. "Yeah just like that" i say as i sit in his lap. He kisses me in the cheek and i place my head in his chest.

We stay there like that for a while. "We should go do something and not spend it like this" Calum says. "Yeah we should" i say smiling at him. "Okay lets go" he says i grab the suit case and he grabs my laptop case. We leave the hotel to my car and i open the back to put all in there.

As we do i see a familiar car passing then it comes to the hotel. "Diana! Honey" the person says and rolls the Window down. "Mom , Dad?" i say walking to the car. "Surprise" my cousin Jack says. "Oh my god what are you guys doing here?" i ask.

"We thought it will be nice to come and tell you that your dad and i decided that you should start leaving photography" my mom says. "What do you mean?" i ask. " remember the pictures you have been taking of the guys and i Sending them to your parents " calum says holding my hand.
"Yeah just like your boyfriend said so we showed it to your school and there in shock so for you to be able to graduate early. They want your project based on your boyfriends band" my mom says.

"WOW thats great and if i do get a good grade in it for me to be able to graduate since my GPA and all that is high ill be all good right?" i ask. "Yeah and then you have a month to start by the way and then you will be given the results as soon as you presented to the teachers" Jack says. " okay thats great ill start from scratch" i say looking at calum.

"So i thought we could all hang out today or do you guys have plans" my dad says. "Um no we have zero plans yeah we will hang out with you mom and dad and Jack" i say. "Yeah that would be great" calum says. "Okay that will be great" my mom chirps.

As calum and i walk back to the car and gets in the passengers seat to drive. I feel my phone vibrate

Text message:

Beth: Diana where have you been i miss you.

Me: i miss you too hows your cousin from all time low.

Beth: his doing great , there tour this year is just great.

Me: lol there tour always is.

Beth: any good stuff going on * wiggles eyebrows*

Me: oh god what have you heard.

Beth: that you have a boyfriend according to your cousin Hayley. And his from 5sos , yes i have done my home work. Oh and your graduating early as a photographer!

Me: damn girl yes you have done your homework right.

Beth: you know me girl cant wait to meet him and the band.

"Diana" i hear a voice say. "Huh" i say looking up. "You zoned out after your phone buzzed" calum said smiling. "Oh i am so sorry is just my friend , she would love to meet you she will definitely be Michaels type hopefully" i say smiling at him.

Me: lol yes definitely ill make arrangements and are you graduating early too since you have been with your cousins band?

Beth: yup you know it as a photographer or stage crew idk tbh.

Me: lol yeah ill talk to you later hanging out with parents, bae and Jack
Beth: OMG WHICH JACK

Me : Johnson...

Beth: RIGHT

Me: you know you love him lol gtg

Beth: i hate you bye.

End of text message

As we drive behind my parents car. I smiled up at calum.

At the Fair |¤|

As we park calum and i wait for my parents and my cousin. "So Jack how come your in the trip" i ask its been on my mind. "Jack and i have a music video with his girlfriend" he says smiling. "Oh that's sick and cute for Jack" i say gushing over the fact of jack and Madison.

"So hows beth" Jack blushes as he mentions Beth. "Shes doing great she been on tour with her cousin Jack from All time low" i say walking beside Jack. "Oh thats cool" jack says and i nod.

As we all seem to split apart i see calum by a game stand. As i walk up to him i hug him and i wrap my arms around his waist. "Hey" i say as i let go
Off him. "Hi" he says as he shoots the basketball but misses. He does a few more shoots and wins a small panda. As we walk away calum keeps me close to him.

"So do you want to go to the all time concert in October" calum says breaking our silence. "Sure... But actually um my friend she's one of all time lows cousin so you should totally meet her" i say smiling and place my head in his chest. "So since we are re United we should go and eat" My dad says. "Definitely" my mom says as we walk back to the cars.

"Young man you and i will travel together to the restaurant" my dad says to calum. As i hear this i see Calum look at me. I squeeze his hand reassuring he will be fine. "Aunti i am going to ravel with Diana's boyfriend and my uncle" Jack says. "Its okay honey it will be good for Diana and i to catch up" my mom says to jack.

As we leave go to the restaurant in the drive. All i can think is what is my dad saying to Calum. But even worse my protective awesome cousin what would he say to Calum after dads done talking to him. I shouldn't worry he will do fine.