-18

Calums//pov

I pack my clothes back in the case for the whole entire tour since we are just going to keep rolling non stop. I am really excited that Diana is coming to tour  with us for two weeks. I hear a know on the door "come in" i say to them.

"Hey , i thought you where already done with packing"Diana says and helping me pack. "Yeah we are all too lazy to pack so we just do it slowly" i say smiling at her. "Well i am all done and i have it in my car and then my parents are actually happy that i am leaving out off town" she says smiling. "Really well i think there up to something dont you think" i say.

"Well what do you mean by up to something" she asks me taking one of my shirts and folding it.

"Maybe like a back to school party and then all that or like a party for your sister" i say thinking. "Yeah maybe i dont even know but i do agree since its my last year in High school" she says. "Yay i am done packing" i say like a little kid. "Yeah well i was finished packing since yesterday" Ashton says passing by hearing me.

"Yeah well i don't care cause Bryana told you too" i say crossing my arms. "Fine true true" he says and leaves the doorway. "So do you want to do something fun before we leave" i ask Diana. "Don't have too much fun between" Bryana says as she casually walks by and leaves.

I groan and Diana just laughs while sitting in my bed. "I am going to go and help those other two kids" she says. "Noooo dont go your mine and only" i say holding her back down with me. "Calum pl-please le-let me g-go" she says laughing. "No uh until you say i wont help Michael nor Luke cause Calum won" i say. "Huh that makes no sense" she says giggling.

"Fine you can go and help them but you owe me tons of kisses" i say with a sad expression. "Fine i guess" she says. We get up  from my bed and i take my suit case to her car cause i wanted to travel with her. We go outside and she unlocks the back trunk of her car. I place it with her luggage and then i close it. I grab my her hand and we walk back to the house. "I AM DOOMED I CANT FIND IT ITS LOST I AM DOOMED I AM DOOMED"is all we hear from outside. Diana looks at me with a 'what is going on' expression so i just shrugged.

"Michael are you okay whats wrong" Diana says walking towards him. "I cant find my favorite shirt and my Nintendo pen" he says. I face palming and then Diana just stood there with no motion. I walk towards her and Michael,"Are you okay you seem out of space" i ask Diana.

She just smiles and then just laughs. "Michael you have to be kidding me right. You hid it last night so you wouldnt forget it" she says laughing. "Ohh yeah i forgot ,so basically i am done packing" he says proudly. "Calum i am done packing hah"he tells me. "Yeah well i was done before you" i tell him sassily. "Okay so since Michael is done you dont have to help him pack anymore" i tell Diana.

"Diana can you help me pack since i am all better from my sickness" Luke says causally walking in with his nirvana shirt and then skinny jeans and sandals. "Sure ill help you" she says and walks towards me. "I told you so" she tells me and kisses me in the cheek. I just give Luke the death glare while he just smirks. She leaves and then i just wait here in the kitchen. While everyone is just getting more organized.

"Hey"Bryana says sitting down next to me. "Hello" i say smiling. "You seem a little sad or thinking in thoughts" Bryana says. "Well yeah what am i going to do when she leaves  i know we are not official but i wonder what will happen" i say looking at my hands. "Dont think too much a head.

Let the the feature think for its self" she tells me and leaves. I look outside to see Diana smiling and laughing while helps Luke with his luggage to the mobile home.

I just smile like i am the luckiest guy on earth. But i am just going to leave it for what the feature holds for us. Just like Bryana said to me ,maybe i am just over thinking.