-7

Calums//pov

Today is concert day here in Vegas and we have a few shows around here and we leave to Canada. Our mobile home or RV what ever its called its already packed with our stuff. They pick us up to go to the Arena to do sound check. We meet up with hey violet we haven't  hang out these past weeks but hopefully soon.

"Sup Casey" i say as i see him. "Nothing much cal" Casey says looking up from his phone. "Hey violet your up first for sound check" we hear them call. Casey just nods and leaves. I head to our dressing room and i seat in the couch that they have. "Calum wanna play FIFA with me "Luke says walking to the room. I nod and we make our way to the TV and then we see a camera for the 5 on the wall thing we are doing.

When we play FIFA i beat Luke cause he stinks at it. I am a pro at it no one can really beat me. Soon Michael comes ,"whose winning"he says grabbing a water. "Its pretty obvious" Luke says groaning. "Ha guess who scored again me" i say dancing around room.

Soon its time for us to do sound check. I take my guitar and make my way to the stage and then i see that hey violet is our audience.
"Well look who we have here" Ashton says through his mic. "We have hey violet" i say and i strike some chords.

"Hey Casey did you use my microphone "i say. "Yeah sorry mine wasnt working properly" he says. "I gotcha bro" i say smirking. And then they all laugh, Luke and Michael are on stage know. We start with Dont stop,then,kiss me kiss me, and other songs. Then at the last song she looks so perfect. We just fool around while Luke still has to sing. Miranda, Rena and Nia dance, while Casey, Ashton and I run though the bleachers. "Guys come back down i am done" Luke says through the microphone. "Oh and between Ashton your girlfriend is here" Luke continues and we all go back.

"Miranda stop messing my hair" Luke whines. "Oh my god Luke do you use a flat iron cause i see curls" Nia says. "No i dont" Luke says defensive. "Maybe you do who we should do room petrol guys" i say drinking water. "Yasss we should cal" Rena says.

I smirk and i see Luke rolling his eyes. "Well i am going to take a shower and get ready" i mumble and see that Michael already took one since his hair is wet. I go inside our RV and lay out my clothes and shoes for the show. We have really strong feelings on our skinny jeans cause hey who wouldnt its the best invention rather than those flow bottom pants from the past.
We even made a list of what could be better to improved them our they could design it for us we would pay really good like Michael said.

When i am all done i get dressed and i head out for them to do after show VIP with the fans and selfies and all that. There where a lot of sweet fans and not as wild as some so i appreciate all that. When we are done we go to our hairstylist and we get our hair done. Then we put our ear things on and wait for hey violet to be done with there performance.

This is the start of the american tour and its going to be a great show. Lets make this Best tour AMERICA!