-10

Calums//pov

We get to the arena and then we head back stage for sound check. "Hey cal how was-" ,"i dont want to talk about it just leave it like that" i say stopping Luke from asking.

We start with heart break girl but in my opinion for me it should be hear break boy. We do some other songs and then we are done and get ready. I am the first one to get ready and when i am done i go and sit on the couch and go through my phone.

Text messages:

From Diana: i am sorry for that his not my boyfriend his my ex

From Diana:calum i know your mad i should of done or said something.

From Diana:please calum talk to me.

To Diana: Just leave me alone and enjoy your boyfriend . i am happy for what i have and we where just friends.
Xx

I delete her from contacts and then the boys are done getting ready. "Calum what happened that your so upset" Michael asks. "She had a freaking boyfriend i told you guys it was a bad idea but of course you wouldnt believe me" i huff.
"Okay we are sorry" Luke says,"yeah well dont sweat it its too late and what ever we are too busy"i say playing on my iphone.

They nod and play FIFA and give me glances if i am okay but i keep telling them yeah.

We go back stage and then see hey violet perform. We would hang out and get our instruments ready. "Lets bring the people you are waiting for, 5 seconds of summer!!!" Miranda says. Then the people start going wild and i look at the guys and they have smirk on there faces.

We go on stage and we take the lead thanking hey violet. "Well hello guys thanks for coming and watching us heres our first song out of my limit" Ashton says and we start.

Back in high school we used to take it slow
Red lipstick on and high heel stilettos
Had a job downtown working the servo
Had me waiting in line couldn't even let go

'Cause I never wanna be that guy
Who doesn't even get a taste
No more having to chase
To win that prize............

After that we do heart break girl and another could of songs and we finish with amnesia.

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted
I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way you tasted
And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine

Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?
When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

'Cause I'm not fine at all............

The fans do seem to have done a Amnesia project cause glow sticks and the lights of there phone. We make them sing part of the song and we sing too. When we are done we vow and leave we are so sweaty. But its worth it cause they make us smile like idiots and dorks.

"That was a great show guys" Casey says. "Thanks bro we do our best for our fans" Michael says. "Oh by the way i hacked into your phone and went on your Twitter" Casey says laughing. "You what!" Michael freaks.
We all laugh and change and plan on what to do next. "So what are we doing" i ask putting my hands in my pockets. "Well i was thinking about PARTYING.!!" Luke says.

"Okay well i am going home you guts could do that"i say as we walk to the RV. "Calum!" i hear someone say,we look over to see Diana with Bryana. I stand there," i know you hate me but i am sorry and you dont want to hear me but please just listen to me" she says with her voice cracking. "Theres nothing to talk about" i say looking away and. Go inside and i see her sobbing and then Rena opens a window and you could hear her crying to Bryana. They guys look at me with a sad look. "You should do something stop being selfish calum" Michael says. "I am not i had enough i rather stay friends is that selfish enough" i say looking awe from him.

We leave and Ashton stays with Bryana calming Diana. Since i am not going to party then i should talk to her with no stress.