-13

Dianas//pov

"Sarah and you are driving in her car"my mom says."Got it mom but Sarah i am driving" i say as i take my phone. "Yeah yeah okay lets go since we are always late" my sister says. We get in the cars and and follow behind our parents.

"So tell me everything" my sister says applying lip gloss. "Um his name is calum and um we are not in a relationship ship" i say. "Why not" she says getting my full attention. "Because Brian said i was still dating him when i wasnt and he was mad.
But he let me explained last night" i say as we go to the highway.

"Oh did you guys do it as a your forgiving "my sister says eyeing me. "Wow u think mom raised me wrong and no i am not having sex with him." i say. "Yeah okay but soon right?" she says. "Slut, maybe but not soon" i mumble the last part to my self.

It takes us 5 mins to get there and we park on there space. Its already packed with cars. "Okay so talk and dont say silly things and you cannot mention about your breakup" my mom says looking at me at the last part. I raise my arms as in offence and my dad just laughs at me. We go in the mansion and see all my aunts and uncles. We say hellos and i disappear from my family.

"Diana!"my cousin Haley says,"Hey"i say. "Sup girl meet my boyfriend Lucas" she says. "Hi I am Diana" i say shaking his hand. "Lucas your cousin admires you we should hang out some time" he says. "Yeah some time"i say and i talk to Haley while he gets some food. "Dang girl he is hot"i say teasingly,"haha tell me about it his tan skin and brown curly hair totally a keeper."she says.

"Tell me about it"i say laughing. "So hows your boyfriend" she says, "yeah well he and i broke up but he wont get over it sadly"i say. Soon i hear my cousin Jack Johnson,yes his my cousin i know. "Jack!" i say hugging him,"Diana oh my god you are so awesome" he says. "Hows it been" he says letting go off me . "pretty good so happy for your new tracks" i say.

"Thanks performing is been nice ,did you went to the 5 seconds if summer concert"he asks me drinking apple juice. "Yeah i had a fun time, Hows jack doing"i say. "Great Madison and him going strong"he says smiling. "Nice do you have Magcon tonight or performing some where else"i ask.

"Nope jack and i might go to a party if you wanna come" he says. "Ill think about it , and nice ill see you later jack"i say hugging him one last time.

I go outside in the balcony to answer calum's call.

Phone call:

"Hey"i say,"Hiya i am bored "he says. "Hmm would you like to come here to family reunion" i say biting my lower lip. "Are you sure i dont want to invade" he says. "Yeah i dont mind ill say your my date and i am bored too many people"i say. "Okay awesome ill be there soon and send me the address"he says. "I will see ya" i say and i hang up.

I turn back and see that everyone is going to the ball room. "Diana mind if you sing for us with Haley" my aunt asks. "Sure i dont mind " i say and look at Haley who agrees too.

"We should sing 18 by one direction" she says. "Sure i am pretty sure i know the notes for it on piano"i say we head over to the stage and we start singing. People where dancing and sone where listening when we are by the middle of the song i see calum and i smile.

"I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
And all I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you, oh
And I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18" we sing

We continue singing until it ends. We bow and get off the stage i make my way over to calum. "Hey glad you made it"i say, "wow you sing really good and you look gorgeous" he says and we blush.

"Thank you, handsome with your tuxedo i know you hate it cause you wont be looking punk rock" i say. He pouts and then he goes pale. "Calum are you okay"i say as i see him look at the stage. "Oh" is all i say , " your cousin is jack and jack i mean jack Johnson but in jack and jack"he says squeaking. "Haha yeah his my cousin" i say. "Wow you are darned lucky ill be seeing him at the Teen choice awards" he says. "So do you want to dance with me" he says taking my hand. "Sure it will be my pleasure "i say. I see my other cousins and there jaw drops. Duh i know his hot and yes his from 5 seconds of summer. Are you jealous yet is all i think as i see them.

I smirk at my one cousin that i hate. Its like we are heads over heels, not all cousins get along. But for know ill enjoy this dance with calum since my mom doesnt look too happy either. I mean shes never happy always miserable. While my sister and Dad are smiling I am glad i have them on my side.