"El." Blair called. El growled at her. "Relax El. We are your friends " I tried calming her down. "Ryan is hurt. He needs to be taken to doctor." I said calmly moving towards her. She slowly growled. "El. I'm your brother. Let me take Alpha Ryan to hospital." Conner said . She crouched in front of Ryan. "El. If we don't hurry up , he can die. You don't want that right? Lets go El. We won't come near him. We won't hurt him." I said raising my hands in surrender.

"... And after lot of explaining she allowed Sarah to treat Ryan."

"I hope he is fine."

"Yeah. Me too. Lets go see what is happening." And we made our way to the pack hospital.

Growls.

Screams.

"El!" Blair shouted. "Hold her" Shawn shouted. A few fighters were trying to hold El down. She was now in her human form that made it easy to hold her. "What happened?" I questioned. "She got angry and started attacking doc." Blair said. "Why?" I asked. "While treating Alpha Ryan, she thought they hurt him."

"Give her sedative" I said to shawn. "No Luke!" Gabby said. "We have to. She is making things difficult. We have to concentrate on Ryan now."

Shawn took the sedative from doctor. As El thrashed in arms of them, Shawn injected the sedative making her go limp. "Take her to her room" and they carried her away. "I'll go with her" Gabby said and I nodded.

"Are you ok?" I asked doc. "Yes, Alpha." He replied holding his arm. "Please heal Ryan." I said. "We will try our best. Doctor Sarah already stopped the bleeding before he was brought here so the major work is done." He said . "Thank you" I said to Doctor Sarah. "It was my duty Alpha." She replied.

We all came outside. "Blair and Conner, you go ahead and take rest. I will stay here." I asked them. "No, alpha we are fine." Blair said. "Please Blair, you should rest."

"Okay. Call us when you need." And they went off. "Alpha Vander, you can take rest." I said. "Yes. We will leave now." He said and went along with Lexi. "Shawn, you can also go." I asked him. "No Alpha, I will stay here. You don't have to stay." He said.

"I'm fine. Did you see that everyone from Firestone pack got rooms?"

"Yes Alpha. They are taking rest. Alpha's son, Reece, wanted to meet you when you are free."

"Yes, I will meet him later."

------------------------------------------------

*Ariel's pov*

I woke up with pounding in my head. Why do I feel so tired? Looking around I found I was alone in Ryan's room. Where is he?

Pain

Scream

Gunshot

Suddenly I remember what happened. Was it a dream or reality?

I jumped out of my bed.

Door opened. "You are awake? Good good. I brought you food." Gabby said , coming in. "Where is Ryan?" I asked her. "Uhh he is.." She muttered.

"Gabby, please tell me where he is. We went to firestone pack, didn't we? Or was I dreaming? I can't remember what happened to him." I said.

"He is ok, El."

"Where is he? I have to see him." I said moving out of the door. "El wait." She said running after me. I sprinted out of the house. I need to see him. Following his scent I ran towards it.

Stopping in front of pack hospital, I knew something was wrong.

I ran inside.

"El!" Mathew said. I sprinted ignoring everyone. Climbing the stairs , I saw Luke standing in front of the door. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Where is Ryan? He is inside right?" I said. "Wait El. You can't go in." He said stopping me from going inside.

"Move luke!"

"Doctors said that no one is allowed to go in."

"I need to see him. RYAN!"

"He is unconscious "

"Is he ok? Please tell me"

"El, he is fine"

"You are lying. Move out of my way Luke. Let me go in."

Everyone came. Watching us. "El" someone said. "Don't stop me! I want to go in." I said pushing Luke. Using my power I pushed him out of my way.
Shawn , Mathew and few warriors ran towards me to stop me but I was already inside.

I stopped.

There lying on the bed was my Ryan. Pale and unconscious . It broke my heart. "Ryan" I whispered. My wolf whimpered looking at his mate in this condition.

"El" someone called. But only thing that was on my mind was Ryan. I could only concentrate on him. Was he ok? Is he hurt? Why is he still asleep?

"Ryan" I cried.