Chapter 8

*Picture of Ian*

Its has been two days since we found out Shadow pack being destroyed. We sent few people to search their pack if there are any survivors. But unfortunately we got none. There were only remains of houses left. It was traumatic to hear this.We got the bodies of alpha and the rest pack members we found and had them buried.

We informed all the packs and told them if they see lots of rogues then tell us. We are on red alert all the time. Security has been increased.

Blair and I are practicing. We are pretty good with our powers now. Though we are confused how to find the other spirits. We got no clue, no lead.

"El concentrate" Blair said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Sorry" I muttered. I closed my eyes clearing my thoughts and opened them. "Ready" I said.

Blair threw her water towards me. I raised a hand and water splashed with my shield that I created with air. "Now my turn" I said and threw air towards her. She created a water shield in front of her, Then she threw water balls on me which I dodged.

She continued throwing water, I was getting out of breathe. I used my powers and changed the direction of the water. Then I took the air making it spin faster, like a tornado and sent towards her. She fell down from the hit. "Are you ok?" I asked little worried.

"I'm ok" she said getting up. "Now my turn" she said grinning. She made a wave of water from the river near us and sent it towards me. Oh god, it was big I can't shield myself nor I can change it direction. An idea came into my mind. I hope this works.

I concentrated on the air beside me and next thing I know that am floating. Yes! I applied more pressure. I was not 20fts above the ground and that wave didn't touch me.

"How are you flying?" Blair asked shocked. I shrugged. This feels so good. I can FLY! I started flying around like a bird. "El come down!" Blair shouted. "Ok I'm coming" I yelled back.

I landed and grinned at her. "Isn't it amazing! I can flyyy!" I said excitedly. "Wow you got an awesome power!" Blair said wide-eyed. "Let's go home now, its not safe here in forest, you know that right?" Blair said.

"Yeah , I know I can't wait to tell everyone about this. Especially Mathew!" I said .Blair laughed. She was about to say something when we heard a noise. Our heads snapped in the direction of the sound.

We heard a twig snap again. "What do you think is there?" Blair asked. "Lets see" I said and walked closer. "Careful" Blair said walking behind me. The bushes moved showing someone is there. "What if its a rouge?" Blair asked.

"It must be some animal" I assured her. Slowly I pushed the bush aside to a find a young boy sitting their looking scared by us. "Hello there little guy. What's your name?" I asked slowly. He just stared at me. "What are you doing here all alone?" Blair asked.

Silence.

"Are you lost?" I asked. He nodded. Well atleast he replied to something. "How did you get lost?" Blair questioned. He suddenly looked scared. It was like he was about to cry.

"Do you want to come with us? We will help you" I said quickly changing the question. I stretched my hand for him to take which he took hesitantly.

---------------------------------------------

We all were seated in the living room, Blair, Mathew, Luke and I, watching the little boy eat happily. I smiled at him to which he returned. He is such a cutie.

"What is your name?" Mathew asked as soon as he finished eating. He turned his head towards Mathew but stayed silent. "Tell us your name buddy?" I attempted giving him a smile. " My name is Ian" he said slowly. Ian.

" How did you get lost?" Blair asked. "I.. I . " Ian attempted to say. "Where are you from? Where are your parents?" Luke asked. Ian burst into tears. "Luke don't ask so many questions." I scolded him taking Ian into my embrace. He cried holding onto me. "Shh.. Its ok Ian." I said trying to calm him down.

"My parents... They were" he sobbed. "Shh its ok first calm down then tell me" I told him. He calmed down a bit. "I was playing with my Mama when suddenly we heard lots of noise coming from outside. My papa came inside looking worried. He told something to mama and she started crying. After that my papa came to me saying that he loved me and went outside." He said still half-sobbing.

"Then my mama took me outside the house into the forest ,she was still crying. The sounds increased. She told me to run away from here. And to stay hidden from bad people. After that she gave me a kiss and ran away. I wanted to go back to her but as she said I stayed hidden there. And then after sometime I got out and called for them but they didn't come. I somehow ended up here." He finished.

"Shh its ok. You are fine now" I said. "What is your fathers name?" Blair asked. "I don.. Don't know" he said. "Do you know your full name?" I asked. He nodded. "Ian Senka" he said.

"Oh my god" Luke said suddenly. "What happened?" Mathew asked. "Benji Senka is his father" he said gulping "the Alpha of shadow pack" he finished.

Oh My God indeed.