Chapter 21

*Picture of Blair*

*Blair's pov*

I made a run into the house with Conner by my side, worried. Everyone was standing in the living room. Looking over I found Ryan sitting on sofa with El on his lap, holding her protectively . He was growling at anyone who tried to come near her.

"Alpha Ryan I'm trying to help here. I'm a doctor, let me check Ariel" the pack doctor said going closer. Ryan growled at him but let him come nearer. His black eyes indicated that his wolf has taken over.

Conner moved in front but I stopped him. "His wolf has taken over Conner, its not safe. He will not let anyone come near his mate until his wolf knows that El is safe" I explained him. He nodded.

"What happened Mathew?" I asked him. "Rouges attacked El" he said. "Rouges? How did they get in?" I asked. "We don't know how they got past the border. They were a large group of rouges that attacked her and she killed many of them but she was outnumbered." He replied.

"Why was she alone? " I asked "We don't know about it. All we know is Ryan found her in the forest. He saved her and brought here. He didn't give details" Mathew said. I nodded.

Conner held my hand and gave it a squeeze. I smiled at him. I was happy that I talked with him and sorted things out. I was going to give him a chance. He was very happy and I was too.

"She will be fine. Give her these medicines on time. Complete bed rest is needed. Don't let her put pressure on her injured leg. I have bandaged her shoulder too. I will come back tomorrow for check up" doctor Said and went out.

"Everyone go back to your rooms." Luke announced and everyone started going away. "Ryan, I think you should go and rest too. " he said going towards him but Ryan growled at him and held El closer. "Ryan, El needs rest. " Mathew said and Ryan growled more.

"Guys, let it be. He is not going to let anyone come closer. Lets go. He can take care of her " I told them looking at how Ryan was at high alert. "But his wolf has taken over.." Luke started but I cut him off " And he will never hurt his own mate" I said giving them a look. They nodded and started walking away.

I'm sure how Ryan is taking care of El, he is going to keep her happy. "Lets go?" Conner asked "lets go" I agreed. Conner took my hand in his and instantly the sparks flew. We smiled and I know I have made a correct decision.

---------------------------------------------

*Ariel's Pov*

I woke up feeling warm and comfortable. I snuggled into my pillow. I was going back to sleep when my pillow chuckled. Wait, what? Opening my eyes I found myself snuggling into Ryan's arm. Quickly I jumped up blushing and winced when pain shot up my shoulder.

"Careful" Ryan said holding me as I sat up. Looking around I noticed I was not in my room. "This is my room" Ryan said as if reading my mind. I nodded still confused. "You don't remember yesterday?" He asked . Then I remembered what happened yesterday.

"You got hurt and went unconscious. Those rouges were.." he said angrily "I got you back. You hurt your shoulder and leg. Doctor said you need to rest." He continued. That explains the pain. "Why did you go into the forest alone?" He asked.

"I didn't realize that I was in forest" I said. He gave me an incredulous look. "How can you not notice where you are going? Going into forest all alone, how careless that is when you know its not safe?" He said raising his voice.