Chapter 11

*Picture of Ariel's wolf*

I pushed Ian behind me "Stay there buddy" I told him. "What you gonna do now huh?" The ugly guy taunted. "Kick your ugly A*s" I smirked.

Four of them lunged towards me. I created a tornado and sent them flying away. Next two came growling. I lifted them up and crashed them with one another. I heard snap of bones. Ouch! That will hurt.Three to go!

Next one came running towards me. I punched in air and he went flying away and hit the tree. By now I was panting. I used a lot of energy today, more than I used before. The rest two lunged towards me. I created a shield around me.

That didn't stop them. They kept struggling to break this shield. I can't hold it much longer. "El! " Ian shouted. My head whipped in his direction. The ugly man was going towards him. I have to stop him.

I have to shift. It will give me more power. So that's what I did. I shifted in my wolf. I used my power on them and they fell back. It didn't cause much damage because I didn't have much power left now. I was tired.

I ran towards the ugly guy pushing him to the side. I stood in front of a crying Ian. He got up and growled towards me. I growled back. He came to attack and I did the same. We were rolling on each other barring our teeth. I bit his neck.

He yelped and bit my paw hard. I felt down. Damn! This hurts. I heard growling and looked up to find five more wolves coming. Shit! They keep coming and coming. I can't fight them. I am weak now. I shifted back and hugged Ian. I can hear them coming towards me.

But I know I can't defeat them. I have no energy left. May be this is it. I wish I was stronger. I wish I could have saved Ian. I wish I could help people with my power. I wish I was not here. I wish I was somewhere safe. I wish I was at pack house, safe.

"El!" I heard Blair. I opened my eyes to find I'm at pack house. Then what was that. How did I come here? "How did you...?" Blair asked confused. "This is very irresponsible of you Ariel. How can you leave like.." Luke stopped when he noticed my injury.

"What the hell happened?" Luke asked. "I don't know. I was..." I said. What was happening? They attended my injuries. I got a big bruise on my hand. Ian was not speaking.Blair took Ian to his bedroom. Atleast he was safe.

"What happened?" Savannah asked. "I don't what happened. I was there then this, the fight.." I said confused. "Tell us from the time you fainted" Savannah suggested. I nodded.

I told them everything that happened. What I saw. Why I ran. How those guys where kidnapping Ian. I fought them.How they kept on coming. "So when that ugly man bit me, I shifted back. I couldn't fight anymore. I was weak, I gave up that time and just wished that I was not there but here, safe. The next thing I know is I am literally here. I don't understand!" I finished.

"I do" Savannah said after a moment. "You do?" I asked. "Who were your parents? Do you know about them?" She inquired. "I don't know about them. They died when I was ten" I told still confused why she is asking about them suddenly.

"You are a wizard" she said. "What!?" We asked. "A wizard?" I questioned. "Yes, a wizard is same as a witch. The difference is witches has magic spells for powers whereas wizards are born with them. They don't need any spell. Each wizard is born with three powers." She explained.

"But how can I be a wizard?" I asked. "This power that you used to jump from one place to another is one of the powers most wizards have. I had a wizard friend so I know." She said.

"May be one of your parent was a wizard and you got this from them" she further added. Whoa! My mom/dad was a wizard? "So I am a werewolf, spirit and now a wizard too? Whatelse is left? A fairy?" I asked sarcastically.

"There are rare cases of this. You are one of them. This jumping power and the vision you had are proof of you being a wizard" she said. "So what about my other two powers?" I asked.

"You will eventually find them. You have to wait. You can know about them soon" She said. "Ok so I have to wait for my next two powers?" I asked. She nodded. This was too much to take in. "You should rest now" Savannah suggested. "I have to leave. I will try to find more about this." With that she left.

"Are you ok?" Luke asked. I nodded. "I know this is too much to take in. If I where instead of you may be I will be pulling my hair out till now" he joked. I chuckled . "May be I should just sleep now" I told him. "Bye" I kissed him on cheek and went upstairs. I thought about what happened today. It was a hell of a day.

I woke up with someone banging my door. I opened it. "El come fast" Blair said dragging me with her. "Whoa wait where are we going?" I asked. "To Ian room. He is not well. He has high fever. You have to help me" she said.

"What? Ian has fever? Why didn't you tell me before? How did he fell ill suddenly?" I asked running into Ian's room. He was on his bed, looking a little pale. Luke was standing beside him.

"Maybe because of shock of being kidnapped?" Blair suggested. I nodded and sat beside Ian. I placed my hand on his forehead. He was burning! "Pack doctor attended him. He said Ian will be fine till tomorrow." Luke told. I only nodded.

"Its getting late now lets go back to sleep, I will call a nurse to look after Ian" luke told after a while. "Ok goodnight " Blair said getting up and she left. "I will stay here with Ian" I informed luke. "You don't need to .." Luke started. "No Luke I want to be here you go have rest." I cut him off.

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded. He sighed. He got up kissing me and Ian on forehead . "Goodnight" and he left. I wanted to be with Ian, maybe because of guilt? I don't know. If I have saved him earlier he would have been fine. So I think this is because of me in some way. I hope he gets better. I kissed his forehead. "I will protect you, I promise Ian. I will protect everyone!" I whispered holding his hand.

---------------------------------------------

I felt someone touch my cheek. My eyes opened. I was still in Ian's room. I saw Ian looking at me. I smiled at him. "How are you now buddy?" I asked him, touching his forehead.

He just looked at me then a smile broke on his face. "Mama" he said. I looked at him in shock. Mama? "I'm fine now Mama" he told. "Ian I am not your mom. I am El remember.?" I asked him. " Yes Mama I know you're name is El" he smiled. "Huh?" I asked confused.

"Can I call you Mama?" Ian pleaded. I nodded hesitantly. He smiled and jumped on my lap and hugged me. "Thank you for saving me yesterday Mama" he thanked. "You don't need to thank me. I will always protect you" I told him.

"Come on lets eat breakfast buddy" I told him lifting him in my arms. We entered kitchen. I set him on the table. "Hey champ! How are you now?" luke asked. "I'm good" Ian replied.

Mathew , Blair, Luke were already eating there. "What do you want to have buddy?" I asked him. "Pancakes!" He shouted. We laughed.

"Here you go" I said giving him his pancakes, ruffling his hair. "Thank you, Mama" he said and ran out. "Mama!?" Everyone asked looking towards me. I shrugged. "Why is Ian calling you Mama?" Blair asked. " When he got up today he asked if he can call me Mama. I told him yes. He went through a lot so I didn't wanted to say no" I explained. Everyone nodded.

Shawn came running into the kitchen, panting. "Alpha" he said. Luke got up. "What is it Shawn?" Luke asked a little worried. "The dark-Knight pack are under attack" he said finally.

Shit.