Chapter 15

*Picture of Conner*

> Conner's pov <

I stood there frozen in shock. Whatever Ariel told me was true. I was really a stupid. I should have trusted her. Whatever I said that day I regret it. I regret it from the day she left. I called her so many things. It must have hurt her thats why she took a big step to leave the pack.

I called her a killer, not even meaning it. It just came out of my mouth. I was angry. I know I should have thought before saying something. I had promised myself that I will protect her. Keep her away from all pain. And now I caused her pain.

I hate you.

I never thought she will hate me. I know she is angry now and yes she has all rights to be. Being a brother, her only family I should have taken care of her. It hurts me when I think of her saying those words. But I will not lose hope. Finally after searching for her so many months I got my sister back, I will talk to her. Convince her. Apologize to her.

I know she has a big heart and will forgive me even if I caused her pain. Because she is my little sister. My only family. I will do anything to prove her that I care for her and I'm truly sorry.

With that thought I decided to talk to her now and made my way where she went. A hand stopped me. "Don't go after her" Mathew, this pack's beta told. "I have to talk to her" I replied and shrugged his hand off.

"No! you can't go. She needs time" he said blocking my way. "Just move!" I shouted. He didn't move. "She is my sister. I will talk to her" I told him. " She is my sister too." He shouted.

"You guys abandoned her. She was so broken because of you. Now you can't break her again! I will not allow it" he sneered. I felt defeated. "Just go now before I do something I will regret" he told. I growled. He growled back.

"ENOUGH!" someone shouted from the door. I turned towards the direction of the sweet voice and found myself staring at the most beautiful girl ever.

'Mate' my wolf said.

> Blair's pov <

As they turned towards me I felt myself getting frozen. The guy Mathew was shouting at was the one that made me froze. I was lost in his eyes.

Mate.

He moved closer to me and I could smell his intoxicating cologne. I opened my eyes to find him standing right in front of me. "Mine" he whispered making me shiver. He leaned closer "whats your name beautiful?" He asked, his voice husky.

I felt another shiver going down my back. " Bla..Blair" I shuttered. "Blair." He repeated making the hairs at back of my neck stand. "Its great to finally meet you" he said kissing me on my cheek. I felt sparks fly where he kissed.

"Blair" Mathew called breaking me out of my trance. I turned towards him stepping back from my mate. "Yeah?" I asked. "Thank god! You finally are here. You should go meet El. I am sure she needs you now" he said.

Thats when I remembered her old pack has arrived and my mate is a member of it. "Who are you?" I asked turning towards my mate who looked kind of guilty. "I am Conner. Beta of Crystal lake pack" he said. I took an involuntary step back.