Chapter 3

*Picture of mathew *

It was 12 now , I did all my packing and was ready to leave. I didn't know where I was going or how I am going to survive after this but I have to do this for my brother. Its the least I can do. I wished things would have not ended like this. I can't say a proper goodbye to him too.

I walked downstairs and saw my brother was not there, he must be in kitchen. ".. Don't tell me you want to tap on her dude" the other guy said. What are they talking about? "Nah man, she is not my type" Ryan said.

"Ariel is no ones type man!" The other guy said laughing. They are talking about me! "She is an ugly fat girl" he continued. "Yea... An ugly girl" Ryan said quietly, but I could hear him. I don't know why but it hurt a lot to hear him say that. I don't even know him so why do I feel hurt. I should just leave.

I opened the door quietly "Goodbye Conner" I whispered .I turned back to see my house for last time. That's when I saw Ryan for the first time. I must say he was really handsome. Though I could see only one side of his face. It was like I am spell-bound to him. No no no!! I have to run I don't have any choice its not like I have any chance with him. I turned around and made my way out.

----------------------------------------------

It has been an hour since I left home , since I'm walking in forest. Its not safe to be here, especially when I have not shifted. My feet are killing me but I can't stop till I have reached a safe distance from home. I passed pack borderline 10 minutes ago,Its not a real line but wolfs can feel it and they stay in their territory. Someone who trespass will be given punishment. But I have got no choice but to cross it .I am a rogue now.

I think I should take some rest and find a place to spend night. I don't know which pack I'm in. I hope no one finds me here till I reach the city, there I can be safe.After searching I decided to sleep under a tree near bushes.

I woke up with sound of growling. May be someone is coming this way. I picked up my belongings and started running. I can hear footsteps behind me.I have to pass the border before they catch me. Suddenly I tripped . Oh man! That hurts...

"What are you doing here rogue?" Someone asked behind me. I turned back to see a guy near my age, but he looked dangerous. He had a powerful aura around him. Maybe a beta .He is going to kill me , I should run away. "Don't think of running rogue, you can't escape now" he warned.

"You have to come with me to meet alpha" he said. Oh my God his alpha will kill me what should I do now!!?
"Please let me go" I pleaded. "I can't help you rogue, follow me" he said and started walking. I followed him, I can't outrun him. Soon we came to a big house, looks like it was the pack house. Door opened and a girl came out. She looked at me, wow she has beautiful eyes.

" Is she the rogue you found?" She said looking at me. "Yeah she is" he confirmed. "Alpha is waiting in his office" she said. "Please let me go , I didn't do anything I was just passing by. Believe me!!" I begged her. "Don't worry alpha won't do anything to you, I will be there with you ok?" She said . I nodded. I don't know why but I felt I could trust her.

We entered the office and I saw a very handsome man sitting on the chair, but he was not that good compared to Ryan... What? did I just think about Ryan?!

"What is your name?" Alpha asked. "I.. I am Ar..ariel" I shuttered. "What are you doing on my territory?" He questioned. "I was just passing by, I was on my way to the city" I answered. "Which pack were you from and why are you a rogue now?" He asked. "I..i" I started crying. "Hey! Don't cry tell us what happened ,we may be able to help you" that girl said. So I told them everything.

"Shh its ok ariel, calm down" she said after I finished telling my story. "Ariel you are welcome to join our pack" alpha said. I looked at him shocked. "What!? You can't believe a rogue!" The other guy said. "We believe her Matthew, I don't know why but I think we can trust her" the girl said. "Yeah, what do you say ariel?" Alpha asked. I nodded muttering "Thank you". "I am Alpha Luke of bluemoon pack, welcome. " Alpha smiled. I smiled back.

"And I am Blair, gamma of this pack" she told and hugged me. I hugged her back. I felt safe with her. "And he is Mathew" she said showing the guy from before "Beta of the pack and alpha's brother" she said. "Hi" I said. He just nodded. "Welcome to the pack!!" Blair said excited. They looked kind people. And they don't care about how I look.

This is the start to the new chapter of my life (no pun intended).