Chapter 10

*Picture of Ariel*

"Come El. You are late." Blair shouted. "Yep. Coming" I shouted back. "If I find my shoes!" I mumbled. Damn shoes making me late. We are practicing today and Savannah is waiting downstairs. Blair said I should come to the backyard at sharp 10am. Its 10:10 now. Urgg where are these shoes.

Aha! Found them .

I ran downstairs.These few days has been tuff. After getting to know Ian was a spirit, a shadow one , we are trying everything to make him practise his powers. But nothing is working. He is not able to do anything, yet. What can I say he is still a kid.

Ian took it well when we said he has powers. He was confused first but than got suitable to idea that he has powers, not that we know what powers still. Which kid wouldn't want powers!? I must say though he is very mature and try really hard but nothing has worked yet.

"I'm here" I announced when I reached the backyard. "Ok you are up after Blair" Luke said. I nodded and sat beside him. "Where is Ian?" I asked. "He went inside." He answered. "Has he done yet?" I inquired. "He will after you are done" Luke said. Hmm.

"Now Blair" Savannah said. Blair lifted her hands and water appeared in front of her. A big wave formed, a lot bigger than the last time. Then she pushed that wave away, that traveled a long distance and finally disappeared.

"Good job" Savannah encouraged. Blair smiled. "Go. Have rest now.Ariel come!" Savannah shouted. "Wish me luck" I whispered to luke and got up. Suddenly my head felt heavy. Everything started getting blurred. It started spinning. "El" I heard someone shout my name. I collapsed down, I felt someone holding me. I could faintly hear some voices.

The scenery changed. I was in forest. I could hear voices coming this way. I turned around to find two wolves running this way behind them was a man carrying something, or someone. Oh no! He was carrying Ian.

They stopped. Ian was struggling in his arms. "Stop it kid or I have to do something bad" that man growled. Ian still struggled. "Leave me!" Ian shouted trying to breakfree from his arms and hitting his face in progress.

"You forced me kid!" That man growled and threw Ian roughly on a rock nearby. "Ian" I shouted but nothing came out. I tried stopping them but I can't use my powers. What's happening!?

"Stupid kid." That man muttered. "Carry him. We have to take him alive to boss or I would have killed him." He said angrily. That wolf picked Ian up. No Ian! I tried going to them but I was fixed to spot. Everything blurred again. It felt like someone is shaking me. Calling my name. Urg! My head.

I opened my eyes slowly. I saw luke staring at me. Relief was clear in his eyes. "El you scared me!" He exclaimed. I sat up and looked around. I was back to backyard. "Are you ok?" Savannah asked worried. I nodded slowly still trying to process what happened. "You suddenly fainted. I was so worried!" Blair said.

Fainted.

Everything came back to me. Those guys trying to kidnap Ian . I shot up. "Ian" I shouted running inside to find him. I have to make sure Ian is ok. I don't know what I saw but for my sake I have to see Ian's safe. "What happened El?" Luke asked running towards me.

"Ian. IAN!" I shouted running into his room. It was empty. I could smell someone here, like someone was here before. "Shit" I muttered. Luke turned me around and shook my shoulders. "What are you doing?" He asked confused. Hell! I was confused too!

"Ian. He is not here. We have to search for him. We have to save him. Stop them" I said. "What are you talking about? Save who? From whom?" He asked still confused. I ran downstairs.

"What happened?" Blair said. "Ian. He is gone. Someone took him. They kidnapped him. We have to stop them now!" I shouted. "Ariel my child tell us properly. How do you know Ian is kidnapped?" Savannah asked.

"I saw... This is not the time we have to hurry up before they hurt him." I said and ran outside. I scanned around trying to think where were they when I saw them in my... Whatever its called. I concentrated. Something...

Yes! I know that place. I could hear the river that time. They are near south. I started running towards that place. I have to reach before its too late. I could hear someone running behind me. "Where are you going" Luke shouted. "Slow down!" Blair shouted too. "We have to reach there fast!" I shouted back. "Where?" They both asked still running behind me.

I have to go fast. I used my power and saw that I was in the air. "Ariel wait" Luke yelled. I used my full force and air carried me fast towards my destination.

This must be the place I thought when I landed. Then I saw them running and that man carrying a struggling Ian. That means what I saw was true. They stopped.

"Stop it kid or I have to do something bad" that man growled. Ian still struggled. "Leave me!" Ian shouted. That man growled.

"I suggest you to hear what the kid is saying" I said. Their heads snapped into my direction. "El" Ian shouted struggling. "Shit. How did she come here" that man muttered. "Leave him" I threatened.

"Haha! What will you do bitch!" He laughed evilly. I smirked. One of the wolf lunged towards me. I lifted my hand and sent him flying to ground. Others looked shocked.

The other wolf came to attack and I lifted him from ground and let him fall from that height. He fell knocked out. "You scared now?" I asked to that man. He shook his head. "You think you can beat me" he said dropping Ian down.

He shifted. Eww he was ugly! He growled. I collected air and threw towards him. He fell down.Ian ran towards me. "You ok buddy?" I asked him. He nodded. "That was so cool El" he said grinning. That man got up and growled loudly.

Looks like we are not done yet. I was going to finish this when ten wolves came out. Barring teeth, looking ready to kill someone. And that someone was me!

Uh-oh!