Chapter 28

*Picture of Reece*

>Luke Pov<

"Are you guys ok?" I asked. "Yes, Alpha" Shawn replied "Only Flynn and percy got hurt." "Send them to pack house for treatment and gather everyone else" I said and he nodded, walking away.

"Alpha Luke" Reece said . "Are you alright?" I asked nodding towards his shoulder. "Yes, I am okay. Thanks for your help. You came on time" he said. "I'm glad we were able to help" I told him.

When we reached Firewood pack, We immediately started fighting. Rouges , along with few hunters were already here. Not many pack members were there. But now the fight is over.

"But how did you know about the fight?" He questioned. "We didn't. El saw it" I said. "What?" He asked confused. "Its a long story , I'll tell you later." I said. "Is your pack ready to leave? It is better for you all to stay with us". I suggested. "Yes. Thank you. Our houses are burnt so we needed a place to stay anyway." He said.

"Okay. We will leave now. Get everything..." I was cut off by the sound of howl.

"Is that..?"

"El!" I shouted and started running towards the direction of the howl. That was a very painful cry, full of anger. Something must have happened. I should have not left her alone.

"Where is she?" Blair asked sprinting beside me. "She went to save the pack members. The ones who are hiding in cave." I explained. "Cave? Yeah, That's where are my pack members are hidden. What's going on? Are they ok?" Reese asked. "El will not let anything happen to them. Where is this cave?." I asked. "Follow me" Reece said leading the way.

------------------------------------------------

"Alpha Ryan is in emergency room now. Doctors are still trying to heal him but Ariel is making it hard to do so." Mathew said. "She will not calm down until Ryan is fine." I said.

"Luke" Gabriella said running into my arms. I felt at ease with her. "Are you okay? I heard Alpha was hurt and thought something happened to you" Gabriella muttered. "I'm fine Gabby. Alpha Ryan is hurt." I said. "How? What happened?" She asked

"When we reached the cave.."

Ariel was ripping the head of hunters. Her eyes were glowing and blood dripped down her mouth. Clearly, her wolf took over her. A girl was talking to her when we reached.

"Alpha!" Conner shouted. Ryan was lying limp on the ground, covered in blood. He has been shot. As Conner moved towards Ryan, El growled at him. She stood in front of her mate.

"No, Conner. Her wolf took over her. She won't allow you to go near Alpha Ryan. She thinks you will harm him." Blair explained. "But he is hurt.." Conner said." Yes, she is not allowing anyone near her. " that girl said.

"You?" Blair said. "My name is Sarah and I'm a doctor." She introduced. "Oh. Nice to meet you. Lets calm her down first then we can go near her." She said. "Ok"

"Reece" a women called. She looks like the luna. "Mom" Reece said hugging her.

"Are you alright ?"

"Yes. We all are fine."

"What happened?"

"They both came to us and said that hunters are going to reach the cave so we should leave. When we came out, we realized that Rose was not with us. So Ariel went inside again to bring Rose. Then suddenly the hunters came out of nowhere and shot that man." She explained pointing towards Ryan.