Chapter 27

*Picture of Mary*

I was in a dark place. I could hardly see anything. I travelled aimlessly trying to find a way.

When I saw some light ,I went towards it. There were few people sitting there. Some torches were lit giving me the outline of a cave.

I was in a cave.

"Luna" a lady said getting up and moving towards the other one standing, who I assume is the luna. Luna was aged lady with wrinkles over her face. "Amanda what did I say with calling me luna" Luna said.

"I'm sorry. Mary." Amanda said. And Luna whose name is Mary smiled. "Is the fight still going on?" Amanda whispered. "Yes" Mary nodded. "Will they be fine?" Amanda said worriedly.

"I hope" Mary said. A girl started crying, hugging to a toy. Luna went towards her. "Love, why are you crying?" Mary said sitting next to her. "My father" the girl sobbed. "Oh dear" Mary said hugging her.

"He was hurt. He was bleeding..." the girl cried on and Mary rubbed her back trying to calm her. "That bad guy did that to him. I don't know where he is now"

"It's okay. Your father will be fine. We will find your father. " Mary said. "You promise?" The girl asked . "I promise" Luna said smiling. And the girl smiled. "What's your name?" She asked. "Rose" I girl replied. "Such a beautiful name" Mary complimented. Soon that girl fell asleep on her with Mary stroking her hair.

Mary had a motherly vibe. She was taking care of everyone there. All women were huddled together.

What was going on? These people looked scared. There clothes were dirty and few had blood on it. They were talking about some fight and bad guys. If she is the Luna then where is the Alpha? What are these pack people doing here? Hiding?

"Luna" A man shouted coming into the cave. "What is it Carlos?" Luna said slowly keeping the girl on ground before standing. The man, Carlos panted. He was only wearing a boxer showing me the bruises forming on his back. Blood steamed down his chest. He was clearly hurt. "What happened to you Carlos? Are you ok?" Luna asked.

"I'm fine, Luna. But we have to go. I'm here to take you all" he said. "Go? Where? Has the fight finished, beta Carlos?" Amanda asked. "No, The fight is still going on and there are many rouges out there. They are killing everyone. We only have a few people left "

Everyone gasped.

"That's why I'm here. I will take you all to a safe place. We can't stay here longer." Beta said. "No I'm not going anywhere without my pack. Where is Reece? Is he alright?" Luna asked.

"Luna, Reece ordered me to take you all away. He is alright. Don't worry about him." Carlos said. "No. I'm not going anywhere without him. We are safe here. You go back and be with him Carlos. Pack needs you" she said.

"I wanted to be there but he commanded me Luna. I can't do anything now. Please come with me before someone comes here" Carlos pleaded. "What about others? The ones who are fighting. We can't leave them." Mary said.

"They will take care of-" Carlos got cut off by sound of footsteps. Three bulky man appeared. "Look what we have here" one of them said. They had guns in their hands and bow and arrow. They were not wolves.

They were hunters.

So it was true. Hunters have also joined them. But why will any wolf take help from hunters? Why are these hunters joining them?

My special mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें