Chapter 9

*Picture of Mr.Stiles (Mady's pet)*

I was in some room. More specifically in a little girls room. I can say that looking at the toys and colors here. What was I doing here? Where am I?

Two little girls ran into the room and hopped on the bed. They were twins. Why do they look so similar ? I opened my mouth to ask them but no words came out. I couldn't speak.

After them a lady walked in. She looked similar too but I couldn't recognize her."Bed time girls" she announced.

One of them went into the bathroom, to get ready for bed maybe. The lady went towards the other girl. "Yolanda darling I got something for you" she said. The other twin, Yolanda's eyes lit up. That lady took out something and gave her. I was not able to see because she was facing the opposite side.

"I want you to keep this with you always." That lady said. "Ok mommy" Yolanda nodded. Suddenly everything started to become blur. Lady was saying something but I couldn't hear it. Everything started to fade.

My eyes opened and I blinked them. I looked around to find I'm back in my room. It was a dream. Not just a normal dream but a dream I have dreamt before too. I first dreamt it when I was 12. I had it couple of times since then but these dreams stopped coming long back. Then why did they start again? The dream felt too real, like its not just a dream maybe a memory or..

"El El" Mady yelled coming into my room carrying her pet followed by Ian. It has been 5 days since Ian came here. When he got to know that his parents are dead he broke down and went into depression. For 2 days his condition was very bad until he met Mady.

His condition became good and he was happy with her. Now he has grown comfortable around here. "Ian is irritating me" she whined. "No I did no such thing" Ian defended himself.

"What did he do this time Mady?" I asked. "He is not letting me play with Mr.Stiles" she said bringing her pet closer to her. Ian eyed the pet with... Jealousy? "She always play with her pet. I want her to play with me!" He whined.

"No I can't leave Mr.Stiles alone" she said. "You can leave that... Chipmunk alone" he said. she gasped. "Chipmunk? He is a hamster!" She said. "Whatever! It is the same." Ian countered. They started bickering.

"Ok... OKK!" I shouted. "Let me handle this ok?" I asked them. They nodded silently. "Ian you want to play with her?" I asked him. He immediately nodded. "So if you want to be her friend and play with her you have to play with her pet too" I said. "No! You have to if you want to play" I said when he was about to protest.

Ian thought for a moment. "Ok I will play with her and her chipmunk" he said hopping off the bed.. "Hamster" she corrected following him. "Whatever" he said going out.

I shook my head. Kids. But they make a very cute couple. I got out of the bed to get ready. Savannah is coming today. It has been long since I last saw her.

I went downstairs, straight to the kitchen. "Hey" I said as I entered to Luke who was making pancakes. "Hi" he said kissing me on the cheek. I blushed. Our relationship was going well these days. We just kiss, thats all. I didn't want to make this more.

"Here are your pancakes" he said placing the plate in front of me. I instantly started having it. "This was.." I was cut by bell ringing. "Savannah's here" Blair shouted from the door. "Lets go" he said. I nodded.

I hugged her. "How are you?" She asked. "Good" I replied. "I have to tell you about my new power move" I said grinning. "Yeah tell me" she said as we sat down.

I told her all about that day and how I was flying. She was impressed and said I should keep learning. " El" Ian shouted coming down and ran towards me. "Mady is not talking to me now" he cried. "What did you do this time?" I questioned.

"I didn't do anything" he said innocently. "Ok I called her pet a chipmunk. That's it!" He answered after I gave a look. "Ian always remember never say something that she doesn't like ok? If you want to be her friend, you have to compromise also. Hm?" I explained.

He nodded and ran upstairs. "How did you find?" Savannah asked. I turned my head towards her, she look shocked and happy too. "Find what?" I asked. "The next spirit. You found him!" She said happily.

"I did?" I asked at the same time Blair asked "she did?" and Luke asked me "you did?". "Yeah the boy who came here , Ian? He is the spirit!" Savannah said. I chocked. "What!?" We all asked.

"He is the shadow spirit." She announced. "How? He... But" I said shocked. "How can he be a spirit? He is a child!" Blair asked. "Your age doesn't matter" she said.

"But how can he use powers, he didn't shift yet." I said. Savannah shakes her head. "You don't need to shift to get powers. You are born with them. You all are." She concluded. "That means I had power from my birth?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes. It is always there with you. You could feel it sometimes like when you are extremely upset or either angry" she explained. I sat there mouth wide open. "But he is a kid. How will he save the world. It is not save for him itself!" I finally said.

" Ariel. You all were choosed. It doesn't matter with your age you all have same power and strength. Its all written in Fate and you can't change it. Only can prepare for it" she said. "I will leave now. Let him know about this. I will come tomorrow again." she said and left. We all shared a similar look

Well. Shit.