Chapter 25

*Picture of Shawn*

Perfect.

That's what it feels like now.

Being in arms of Ryan and for once having nothing to worry about. I could keep my worries behind and just enjoy the moment. That's what we planned to do after all.

A week full of training and practices has gone by.

So today we decided to take a break.

Break from the reality.

I looked around myself and could see everyone enjoying. Well, the plan worked.

This plan was formed when Blair declared we needed a break from all this work. She was right. We all needed a break. So today we decided to have a small bbq party at the backyard and no training.

"You want something else?" Gabby asked (she wanted us to call her Gabby because Gabriella was a big name) "Nope, thanks" I said. She nodded, smiling she sat beside Luke and he wrapped his arm around her making her blush. Aww how cute. A week have passed but still Gabby blushes around Luke.

But they sure have grown closer to each other. Gabby have learned to trust Luke. Also Gabby have done really well in practices. She can now control her power fully. She also learned a few tricks like growing plant roots to capture a person (she tried it on pole), creating a wall  (it took a lot of time to form a wall and it was small but atleast it protects her) and lastly throwing sharp leaves, thorns and branches that harmed someone atleast a little (because she didn't wanted to kill so the only option left was to harm them till they couldn't attack).

Looking to my right I could see Mathew's failed attempts to grill the chicken correctly. He has been burning them since the starting and now promised he would not stop trying until he made a perfectly good one. Dwayne tried helping him but then ditched when Mathew almost burned him. That scene was hilarious.

Alpha Vander and Lexi sat behind talking quietly . It always amazes me to see how Alpha Vander changes whenever Lexi is around. Days before I even saw him smile while talking with her. To say i was stunned would be understatement. I never thought he could smile too. He doesn't show his love for her openly but he loves Lexi a lot.

Whereas Conner and Blair does it openly like right now. They sat at a distance cuddling. They look so cute together. Conner marked Blair days ago. Surprise surprise! . Not. I wouldn't even be surprised to see them already mated. Because seriously, they always look ready to jump at each other.

"What are you smiling about?" Ryan asked bringing my attention back at him. "Just looking at everyone" I told. "They look so happy."

"They are" Ryan confirmed pulling me close. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "It is so peaceful. No worries. I wish that we were not in this mess. Risking our lives" I sighed "I just can't see anyone getting hurt"

"Hey. They won't get hurt" he assured taking my hand in his. His hand is so big compared to mine and warmer. "Besides they have you to protect them" he said. "True" I said laughing.

He kissed on my forehead making butterflies fill my stomach. He is making me all mushy inside. Just a normal touch make me all crazy.

Yesterday we went on our first date. He took me to lake where we had a small picnic and then we gazed stars , that's all. Cliché isn't it? But it was perfect.