Chapter 4

*Picture of Blair*

>Ryan pov<

"Hey man, happy birthday!" Daniel said. "Thanks man" I replied bored. Its not like I'm not excited or something but I am just worried because I didn't find my mate till now. I'm just waiting for her. "Lets go man, your alpha ceremony is going to start in an hour." he said. "Yeah I will be there , you go" I said.

I have to go and pick Conner up. He has been upset since yesterday about his sister Ariel. Ariel. I get a weird feeling thinking about her. I never met her but there is something that pulls me towards her. Yesterday when Daniel was telling she was ugly, I didn't believe him and in fact I kind of....got angry. Weird right? but I agreed with him.

I parked the car and went inside. "Conner" I shouted. "Yeah" came his reply from kitchen. "You ready man? We have to leave" I told him. "Ya I am, let me just go and tell Ariel I am leaving." He said

"She is not coming?" I asked "Don't think so man, after what happened yesterday.... She didn't even come out of her room the whole time!" He said.

He climbed up the stairs to her room. After a minute I heard him shout "Ariel" "Ariel where are you?". I ran upstairs to find him looking around. The scent hit me when I entered her room. It was very intoxicating. "She left" he said. My head snapped towards him. "What are you talking about?" I asked worriedly. He gave me a letter.

Dear conner,
I am sorry for being a disappointment to you. I am sorry you have to be embarrassed because of me. I am sorry you suffered. I am sorry I was not a good sister to you. But don't worry now, you don't have to look out for me from now on. I am leaving you, for good. This is what you wanted right? You are free from me now. But I just want to tell you one thing , that I'm not a killer. I never wanted to hurt her. Hell! I don't even know what I did. I wish you believed me. Sorry bro.
Goodbye.
Ariel.

"She left me man, this is all my fault... I should have let her explain herself. I should have trusted her." He said angrily. I don't know how I felt. It was like something was gone inside of me, like I'm alone now. I don't know why I felt this. "She was my only family left" he said dropping on her bed, his head in his hands "I will never be able to forgive myself"

"Its ok bro, we will find her, I will help you" I said. He didn't say anything.
'Son where are you? Ceremony is going to start hurry up.. ' I heard my dad in mind. 'There is problem here dad.' I said. 'Son we will look into that later you come here fast.' He said. 'Ok I am coming dad'. I replied.

"I have to go for ceremony man, but don't worry we will find her" I said. He didn't reply though. I know he loved his sister very much, it must be hard for him. I turned around and made my way back. I don't know how but I will find her. Now the only thought in my mind was 'why do I feel this way?'

----------------------------------------------

>Ariel pov<

I woke up with the sound of someone barging in the room singing. "Happy birthday to you".

"Thank you blair, but that was not necessary when you ALREADY SANG THAT A HUNDRED TIMES" I shouted. "Ok ok I get it... No need to scream" she said. "So you must be tired huh?" She asked. "Yeah after that shift at night I am" I said.

You see yesterday at 12am I shifted into my wolf. And it was not a normal shift though because I am not a normal wolf. I am a white wolf, just like Blair. It is said that there is prophecy about seven white wolfs who will together save the world. So today we are going to meet Savannah, the witch, to know about the prophecy.

My life has changed in a day. Yesterday I was a normal girl with normal life now I'm some white wolf who have to save the world! Unexpected right? Well you see my life was never normal but this is just extra-ordinary . What's next? Aliens invading world!?....

"Hello" Blair said waving a hand in front of me. "Yeah?" I asked. "I said get dressed up, Savannah will be here soon" she said and went out.

I got ready in 30 minutes and went down. "Boo" someone shouted. I gave him a dry look. "Really Mathew? You think you can scare me?" I asked him dryly. "Well it was worth a shot" Mathew said shrugging.

Over this month a lot has changed. And a lot means A LOT!! Even my appearance,I got a family in this pack, bestfriend a.k.a sister in Blair , brother in Mathew and a bestfriend in Luke.These people gave me a new life, a better life. Its not like I miss my brother, I do, but they are my family now.

"Come have breakfast El" Mathew said. I dashed into the kitchen, yum pancakes! "My favorite!" I exclaimed. "I know it is... Here" Blair said giving me my plate. I hogged the whole plate in record time.

"Hey" Luke said entering kitchen. "Hi" we replied. "What is my birthday girl doing?" He asked. "Eating like a pig?" Mathew suggested. I stuck my tongue out for him. "Where were you? And where is my gift Luke?" I asked. before he could reply door bell rang. "That must be Savannah" Blair said and walked out. "Lets go" Luke said. "Don't think I forgot about this lukey boy" I said. "Never" he smiled.

I went out to see a lady around 50's maybe talking to blair. "Here she is" Blair said. Savannah looked at me and then a frown broke on her face, like she was thinking hard about something. "Hello" I said. "So you are ariel, the air spirit?" She asked. "Air spirit!?" I asked. "Yeah.. White wolves are called spirits based on their power" she explained. I know that white wolf has got powers because Blair has water controlling power. To say it was amazing will be understatement the first time I saw it. Wait that means I got an air power!!

"Let me tell you more about this." Savannah started. "As you know there are seven white wolves in world including Blair and you, each has a power element." She said. "How do you know I'm a air spirit?" I asked. "By looking at your eyes. Your eye colour describe your power. Like your is little golden colour indicating air and Blair has deep blue eyes that shows water spirit. You feel safe around other spirits, and you trust them even before knowing them.Like I was sayin..."