Chapter 19

I walked into the kitchen and splashed water on my face, wincing when my nose pained. "Damn" I muttered and started looking for first-Aid. Taking it out from drawer, I sat on stool.

"Let me help you" someone said looking at how I was trying to fix myself up. I looked up to find Ryan coming towards me. "No thank you" I said.

"Ariel please let me help you atleast" he begged. "I don't need your help" I protested. Can't he get it? I'm good by myself. He held my hand stoping me from walking away. I shrugged his hand ignoring the sparks.

"Ariel please. My wolf wants to know if his mate is alright. You didn't know how hard it was for me to see you fight like that. When you got hurt I only saw red and wanted to kill John. Now he wants to make sure that you are ok. Please." He explained pleading.

I sighed.

I sat back on stool nodding at him. I know how possessive wolfs could be over mates. Arguing will take me no where so for now I agreed with him.

He came closer taking out the cotton and cleaning the blood slowly. When his hands touched me I felt sparks. Those 5 minutes where torture because I have to control myself from doing something I will regret. He took his time and his eyes showed concern for me. He looked sincere.

When he was done he kept the cotton down and smiled at me. A genuine smile which made my heart flutter. I couldn't stop myself from giving one back to him. This action surprised him and he stared at me. He moved his hand that was cupping my cheek and tucked a hair strand behind my ear.

Slowly he moved forward. Our noses were inch apart and I felt like he was going to kiss me. I didn't move back. My mind was all hazy because of our proximity. He leaned closer and my eyes fluttered close.

Crash!

We jumped apart.Ryan gave a frustrated sound. " Sorry to uh.. disturb. I just uh.. wanted first-aid kit but uh.. I will get it later." Sheila squeaked before running out.

Pushing Ryan away I ran from the room ignoring him calling my name. Closing my room shut I sat on my bed scolding myself for falling into his trick. If she wouldn't have interrupted I would have kissed him and it made me both relieved and frustrated that the kiss didn't took place. How much more confusing my mind could be?

I screamed into my pillow.

----------------------------------------------

You know that feeling when you want to kill someone? When your limit breaks and you are more than frustrated? When you are forced to do something for someone? A sudden urge to choke someone to death?

That's exactly are my feelings now.

Sitting here watching a documentary on whales. Yes! A documentary on whales! I mean who watches that. ?That's exactly what I asked Mathew when he came barging into my room asking me to watch a 'interesting' documentary with him, his words not mine.

Two things you should know about Mathew: 1 that he watches all weird animal documentaries and 2 that he doesn't watch them alone. He always needs a companion to watch that documentary with him. And today I am that lucky girl. Note my sarcasm. I would kill to be anywhere but here.

"How long is this going to take?" I asked Mathew 19th time, yes I counted, in an hour. "Patience El" he replied again. "Mathew" I groaned and banged my head on pillow. And he shushed me. I sighed.

Conner came from outside and started walking up the stairs without noticing us. He looked sad and tired. I frowned worried about my brother. What happened? I gave myself a mental note to find out later. Turning back towards the documentary I groaned, yet again.