Trav [#thirty] Lyn

To those who loved this book as much as 112 stars. <3

Katelyn:

I felt embarrassed. I already admitted I sort of had feelings for Travis before to Aphmau... But this time, it's worse. They all knew now that I kissed Travis. I kissed the guy who I thought was a jerk. A perv.

A casanova.

I've finally realised what I've done. I started laughing. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan looked at me with a confused look on their face. I continued laughing like a maniac. "I-I kissed a casanova. I kissed the guy who I've hated for absolute months. I-I kissed... Travis." I laughed weakly. Then I started coughing. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan came to my side, alarmed. Kawaii~Chan patted my back while Aphmau hugged me. I hugged her back.

I stopped coughing and started to sob on Aphmau's shoulder. Aphmau rubbed my back gently. "I..." I sobbed. "There, there, Katelyn. You'll be alright. Come on now, let's go up to your room. It's already past Midnight." (winky face) Aphmau said. I nodded and we went up to my room while Kawaii~Chan went into the kitchen. I was assuming she was going to get something for me to drink.

Me and Aphmau entered my room. I sighed as I slowly stepped over to my bed, sitting on the edge of it. I wrapped a blanket around me. I knew I wasn't sick or anything, I just wasn't feeling well. Physically and mentally. Aphmau sat next to me, patting my back. She turned to me with a worried expression. I smiled weakly. "I-I'm fine... Don't worry about me... I-I just need to think things through..." I mumbled. Aphmau furrowed her eyebrows.

"Katelyn, I know you're not feeling well. Me and Kawaii~Chan will be here for you. So go to sleep now." She said. Right on cue, Kawaii~Chan entered the room with a cup of water in her hand. She worriedly walked over to me and handed the cup. I took it gratefully and took a sip. A wave of relief washed over me. My friends were here for me.

Even though they probably think I'm an absolute idiot for kissing Travis, (Oh hell naw, u soo wrong) they're still here for me. And I liked that. "T-thanks guys..." I mumbled. Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau smiled at me. "Sleep well," Aphmau said. Kawaii~Chan nodded. "Kawaii~Chan wishes you don't get any nightmares!" She said. Then they left me to go to sleep.

I laid down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. I started seeing there were little glowing dots painted above me. Like they were stars. I decided to count them all since I didn't really feel like sleeping. "110... 111..." I muttered as I counted each one. I paused when I realised there was one left. "112..." I counted. 112

"112. That's how much I love you, Katelyn. As much as 112 stars in the sky."

I shook my head when I realised I was talking to myself. I wanted to count all the stars again to make sure I counted them all correctly. "110... 111..." I muttered. Then I looked over to the last star. "112..." The number started to scare me as I kept counting the same number of stars - more like glowing dots on the ceiling that were painted on to look like stars - over and over again. Suddenly, I could hear someone calling me.

"Katelyn,"

I shivered. I was starting to get freaked out. It sounded very much like Travis. I knew it was just the little voice in my head that somehow managed to do an impression of Travis, but it seemed so real. Like Travis was actually calling me.

"Katelyn, stop counting all the stars. You know it. You know I love you as much as 112 stars. For now, it's not less, not more. But as each day pass, Katelyn, more will appear. Some days, it'll lessen. But somehow, you always make it so more and more will appear the next day. I love you, Katelyn!" Suddenly, the voice stopped and I felt relieved. The voice was eerily very much like Travis'. But it blurted out another sentence that surprised me.