[#six]

Katelyn:

I was walking down the stairs the day after we moved and noticed the sound of a truck. I quickly scurried down the stairs and to the front door. I slowly opened the front door and noticed that there was a truck in front of the house next door.

I blinked a few times in shock. Because guess what?

It was a freaking moving truck.

I squinted my eyes a bit, trying to make sure if I saw what was written on the truck correctly. Yup. It was definitely the name of a moving company. I walked down the porch steps and crossed the street. I went around the moving truck and saw a house.

There were boxes everywhere by the front lawn. Just then, I noticed someone come out from the front door. "Oh, hey Katelyn." A familiar voice greeted. I looked up and saw Laurance. My eyes grew wide in shock. "What are you doing here, Laurance?!" I yelled, astonished.

Laurance put his hands in front of him defensively. "Woah, Katelyn. Relax." He said, an eyebrow raised. I rolled my eyes at him. "Can you please just get to the point, Laurance?" I asked, annoyed. Laurance put his hands down and sighed.

"Well, me, Garroth and Dante decided to move in together he-" Laurance started, but I cut him off. "To be able to be close with Aphmau. Yes, I finally get it now." I said, rolling my eyes. "I'll just get back to getting the rest of the boxes inside, okay?" Laurance said. "You can help if you want to."

"As if I'd want to help some morons like you." I mumbled quietly. But apparently, Laurance heard me. "Suit yourself then. I'm not forcing you or anything." I rolled my eyes again. He went over to the back of the moving truck and got some boxes out.

I decided that there was no point in staying any longer. I crossed the street and climbed up the porch steps. I opened the door, stepped in and slammed it shut. "Hey Aphmau," I yelled, walking over to the living room.

"What is it, Katelyn?" She yelled from upstairs. "I want to tell you something important. Come down here." I yelled back. I went over to the couch and sat down. I grabbed the remote from our coffee table. (please tell me if they actually have a coffee table. It's been a while already since I've watched MyStreet XD)

Then I turned on the TV and watched a few shows for awhile till Aphmau came down. "What is it that you wanted to tell me, Katelyn?" Aphmau said, going down the stairs. I glanced back and stood up quickly. "Ah! Right, I wanted to tell you that..." I trailed off.

I bit my lower lip. "Garroth, Laurance and Dante are moving in the house down the street." I mumbled. Aphmau's eyes grew wide. "What?!" She exclaimed. Aphmau started to panic. "Aphmau, calm down." I ordered. "Take a deep breath."

Aphmau obeyed me and took a deep breath. Then she sighed. "Okay, uh... Maybe we can, uh... Welcome them to the neighborhood..." Aphmau muttered. I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean, we?" I protested. "There is no way I'm going back there. Just no way." Aphmau gave me sad puppy dog eyes.

"Please, Katelyn..." She pleaded, pouting. I crossed my arms and looked away. "Please.....!" She begged some more. She finally convinced me after a few minutes of pleading. I sighed. "Fine. Let's get this over with already." I said. Aphmau jumped up and down in joy. "Oh thank god, Katelyn." She squealed in delight.

Then she grabbed my wrist. "Come on, Katelyn." Aphmau said, dragging me to the door. I rolled my eyes and followed her outside. We went out the door and crossed the street. The moving truck was already gone. And so were the boxes on the guys' front lawn. We walked up the porch steps and rang the doorbell.

No one answered.

I groaned. I rang the doorbell one more time. "Hey Dante, someone's at the door." I heard an unfamiliar voice yell. "What? Aren't you supposed to be the one to get the door?" I groaned again and so did Aphmau.

"Whoever you are, just come on and get the door!" I yelled. I heard a groan and steps slowly getting louder and louder. Then finally, the door opened. Standing in front of us was a guy with white hair, wearing a green hoodie, jeans and some green sneakers. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"And who are you?" I asked. The white-haired guy laughed. Aphmau raised an eyebrow. "Why don't you go ahead and answer my question, mister white-y?" I mocked. The white-haired guy stopped laughing and furrowed his eyebrows at me. Aphmau giggled while I snickered.
"Fine, I guess I'll answer your question then." He began.

"You can call me Travis."

A/N:

Yay! They FINALLY met each other. Yay! Well, that's it for today then. I'll probably update again two days from now, (depending on where I live) and if I'm not lazy, I'll probably update tomorrow (again, depending where I live)!

Anyways, byeee!

~Lulu <3

P.S. Please vote this chapter for more content and for a FREE STRAND OF JUSTIN BEIBER'S HAIR. Haha, just kidding.

Like, pshhh... who would even like that?

Belieber: MEEEEE