[#nineteen]

To XxKairusXxG for voting and for following me, for short - for keeping me motivated. <3

Katelyn:

I went down into the basement, my heart pounding. I knew all the pictures have already been taken down, but this place just gives me bad memories. As I went closer to the back of the basement, I could hear someone breathing rapidly.

I finally saw who it was. It was Kawaii~Chan. She was kneeling in front of her "Shipping Altar" or whatever she calls it, her hands in a praying position. She seemed to be praying. I blinked my eyes in surprise. What the...? My subconscious said, confused.

"Oh, shipping Gods, please make Kawaii~Chan's new ship happen. She has decided to call it 'Travlyn'. Since it includes Katelyn-Sama and Travis-Kun. Travlyn is something Kawaii~Chan would very much want to happen. Kawaii~Chan has also decided to start praying to you Gods here every night like before. Thank you." Kawaii~Chan recited out loud.

I gasped. Kawaii~Chan turned around and gasped too. We both stared at each other, wide-eyed. "K-Katelyn-Sama...?!" Kawaii~Chan said the exact same time I said, "K-Kawaii~Chan...?!". There was a moment of silence. Then suddenly, Kawaii~Chan stood up, walked towards me and fell on her knees. "K-Katelyn-Sama! K-K-Kawaii~Chan's so so so so so -" She paused and took a deep breath. -" so so so so so SO SORRY!"

I put my hand up dismissively. "Yes, yes, but there's something I want to know. What were you talking about in your little prayer to your 'Shipping Gods'?" I asked suspiciously. Kawaii~Chan stood up and froze. "I... Uh- Um... It was uh... Urgh..." She stuttered. Then she suddenly bursted into tears.

"Katelyn-Sama,itsjustthatKawaii~ChanshipsyouwithTravis-Kunand-anditsbecauseshethinksyoutwoareperfectforeachotherandalsobecauseTravis-Kuncalledyou'Princess'whensheaskedhimifhewasvisitingsomeonehere. SoKawaii~ChantriedherbesttoholdherinnerfangirlinbutsheknewshewouldfailsoshedecidedtogointhebasementsothatKawaii~(lolLuluisamazing)Chancouldn'tdisturbyourmeditationtime." Kawaii~Chan said all in one breath.

I didn't understand most of what she said. "Can you repeat that again, Kawaii~Chan? Oh, and also, can you go a bit slower?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow. Kawaii~Chan sighed, then she fell to the floor and passed out. I gasped. I quickly went up the stairs and went into the kitchen. "Travis!" I yelled. Travis turned my way and let out a confused, "Huh?".

"Help me carry Kawaii~Chan to the couch! She's passed out in the basement!" I said. Travis nodded and I lead him to the basement. His eyes went wide when he saw Kawaii~Chan passed out on the cold hard floor. "Don't just stand there, help me carry her!" I said through gritted teeth, trying to carry the upper half of her body.

Travis quickly went on his knees and carried Kawaii~Chan by her lower half. We carried Kawaii~Chan bridal style and went up the basement stairs. On the way to the living room, I shook my head in disgust when I noticed that Travis was squeezing Kawaii~Chan's bottoms. "Pervert." I muttered under my breath.

Travis looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes. When we finally reached the living room, we plopped Kawaii~Chan on the couch. I grabbed onto Travis' arm and dragged him into the kitchen. "What did you want to talk about? Hurry up, I don't have all day." I hissed. Travis chuckled lightly. "I sure will hurry up." He said.

I rolled my eyes again. "So, Katelyn, Nicole and Dante decided to set up a double date. Us and them, so they asked me first and I said yes. They were happy and excited and they said now they only had to ask you. But I insisted on doing it myself since... You know, I'm going to be your 'partner' -" Travis made some quotation marks with his fingers. "- for this double date. So, uh... Will you go out on a date with me? With uh-... Nicole and Dante, too, I mean." Travis asked.

I stayed silent for a moment. Travis looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed. Then gritted my teeth, not making eye contact with him. "Fine." I said, but quickly added, "Only because Niocle will be there." Travis' face lit up and he looked like a poor man who just won the lottery. (Does anyone else remember me using this term a few chapters back? XD If you did, I'll give a dedication to you! :) Be honest and comment down below)

The thing is, I didn't know it but, that wasn't just the reason I agreed to going on a double date with them.

A/N:

Anyways, YASS! I updated again! *standing ovation* *standing ovation* No need to thank me. 😏 Hahaha, no. I knew that nobody was thanking me.

Cri cri 😭😭

So yeah, thanks for reading and...

Byeeee!

~Lulu <3

P.S. Thank you for the votes! Erhmagod, I actually didn't think people would vote. 😂😂