[#three]

Katelyn:

I could hear my alarm clock beeping on my bedside table. I groaned and ignored it. It continued to beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Bee- I quickly hit the snooze button before it could even utter another one of those annoying beeps. I turned to the other side of the bed. But then, I heard another kind of beeping.

"Ugh!" I groaned out loud. I sat up and looked over to my bedside table. I noticed that my alarm clock wasn't the source of all the beeping. I looked at my phone, which was next to a glass of water. It was vibrating like crazy! I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed my phone.

It vibrated in my hand. I looked down at it and noticed that someone was calling me. It was Kawaii~Chan. "Hi Katelyn-Sama!" She greeted cheerfully on the other line. I yawned, rubbing my eyes with my other hand. "Uh, hi Kawaii~Chan..." I mumbled.

"Katelyn-Sama, can you please open the door?" Kawaii~Chan asked. I cocked my head a bit to the side. "Wha-what did you say?" I said, confused. "Kawaii~Chan is outside the front door of your apartment. She's with Aphmau-Senpai and the man who'll help us move in." She said.

My eyes grew wide when Kawaii~Chan mentioned "moving". "Mother of Irene!" I exclaimed. "I almost forgot that we're moving!" I quickly pulled my blanket aside and got out of bed, still holding my phone.

I went over to my bag by my now empty closet that contained some of my clothes. My phone was balanced on my shoulder while my left ear was pressed on it. "Can you please wait a minute, Kawaii~Chan? I'm still getting ready." I said as I searched in my bag.

"Well, okay then, Katelyn-Sama... But please don't take too long! Kawaii~Chan is very excited to move and doesn't want to take long." She cried. "Yeah, yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes." I replied and hung up before she could even complain even more.

I took my phone and placed it down on my bedside table. Then I walked back over to my bag and continued searching. "No... No... No..." I mumbled while I searched in my bag. I finally found my favorite brown vest (I think it's a vest...) with white stripes by where my hands were supposed to go out.

I grabbed a white shirt, brown shorts that matched the vest and some socks since I was going to wear my brown combat boots today. Nice taste of color. My subconscious teased. I rolled my
eyes mentally. I put my outfit of the day on my bed and stuffed the clothes I threw all over the place while searching in my bag.

I quickly went into the bathroom, took a quick rinse, went back into my room and changed into my clothes. I went over to my dresser and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked back at the girl who stared at me. This girl, right in front of me, is a girl who'll finally move out of the city.

And "this girl" is me... There was a smile plastered on my face. Hurry up, Katelyn! The girls and the moving guy is waiting right outside your apartment. My subconscious yelled at me. I quickly took my brush--which was the only thing on my dresser--and brushed my hair quickly.

I went over to my bed and took my socks. I wore them and slipped on my boots. I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door. I took one last look of my room. Then I quickly ran down the hall and to my front door.

I opened it and saw Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau and the moving guy standing in front of me. "Hey guys. I'm ready..." I trailed off.

"...To get out of this place." I mumbled quietly

A/N:

Yass! Both Katelyn and I are excited for them to finally move.

You guys probably know why I am. 😉

Anyways, you guys probably know this by now, but please comment down below if you wanna share your thoughts with me.

If you have any criticism, don't be afraid to say it to me. I'm totally fine with it because it really just lets me know what you guys want. Just as long as you don't be all mean with it.

See ya!

~Lulu <3

P.S. Please vote this chapter if you want more content and a free slice of cake! And no, please put your hand down, Vylad.

Vylad: Awww...

🍰🍰 *gives away strawberry cake to everyone but Vylad* 🍰🍰

Vylad: -.-