[#twelve]

Katelyn:

I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly ran towards the door and opened it. Travis stood in front of me, a grin on his face. "Heyyyyy Katelyn." He said, winking. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want now?" I groaned. Travis smiled sheepishly.

"Well, I was wond-" Travis said, but I quickly cut him off. "Ugh. I know that whenever you start with 'I was wondering' or whatever you're going to take long. So come on inside." I said in a more of like demanding way. Travis nodded, still smiling sheepishly. I stepped aside and let him in.

He walked over to the living room and sat on the couch. I just decided to stand up and hear him out. "So..." We said both at the same time. I nodded at him and he nodded back in reply. "Well, I was wondering-" Travis said, but then paused when he saw the look on my face.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Please stop it with the-" I paused and cleared my throat. Travis gave me a confused look. "'I was wondering if you would like to bla bla bla bla'." I mocked in a deep voice. Travis laughed a bit but then finally stopped. But the grin on his face wouldn't go away.

"Fine. So, uh- Katelyn, my parents and I are going to have dinner at their house since its been awhile since we've last seen each other. And they told me to bring anybody I want. And, I- uh was wondering - err, I mean wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with me?" Travis said.

I let all the words sink in. Dinner? I raised an eyebrow. "And why are you asking me?" I asked. (BECAUSE HE LIKES Y - never mind.) Travis smiled sheepishly. "Well, I already asked Aphmau the other day but she said she had to go, uh..." He trailed off.

"...somewhere?"

I was clearly confused. "Why don't you just go ask Dante?" I asked. Travis sighed and stood up. "Katelyn," He sighed. "I-I'm fine if you d-don't want to come with me. I'll- I'll just get out of you guys' house now. I'm just a waste of your time." Travis added the last part in a whisper.

I sort of felt sorry for that guy. He turned to leave but I stopped him by grabbing him by the arm. He turned around with a confused look on his face. "I'll just... think about it." I said, smiling. Travis smiled a sincere smile then he turned back to leave.

I watched him as he opened the door and stepped out of the house. Then I heard the door shut. I sighed.

Should I go with him...?

A/N:

Hai!!

Hope ya guys enjoyed the chapter! Ooh, things are going to get interesting! Well, I think so. Do you think so? I think so. Yeah. Yeah. Com, ent if you think so. Cause I think so. I think I should really stop now. Yeah... I think so. And there I go again....

Anyways,

BYEEE!!

~Lulu <3

P.S. Please vote if you think Katelyn should go with Travis ^-^