[#eighteen]

To @tiger3476 for keeping me motivated through the votes and amazing sense of taste when it comes to chocolate spread. <3

Katelyn:

I was on my bed, cross-legged. I was meditating. Suddenly, I heard a shriek. It wasn't just any shriek, it belonged to Kawaii~Chan. My eyes fluttered opened and I furrowed my eyebrows. I uncrossed my legs and stood up. I stormed out of my room and went down the stairs. I saw Travis in the kitchen and walked towards him.

"Where is Kawaii~Chan?!" I fumed. But Travis didn't reply immediately. "Heyyyyyyy Kately-" He said but I cut him off. "I said, where is she?" I growled in a low voice. Travis remained silent for a second then replied. "I-uh... Don't really know to be honest..." I blinked a few times in surprise. "How do you not know?! She would be the one to open the door since I'm meditating and Aphmau's off somewhere with Aaron! (#ShipGoals)" I said.

Travis laughed nervously. "Well, I did see her go somewhere over there." He said and pointed towards the basement door. I froze. Travis noticed that and raised an eyebrow. "Is everything okay, Katelyn?" He asked. Images of Dancole fan art flashed in my head. (#ShipGoalsAgain XD) "I-it's just..." I stuttered but then shook my head. "You probably don't wanna know."

I turned to leave but Travis grabbed my arm. I looked into his emerald green eyes as they stared back at my eyes. (#TripleShipGoals) Time seemed to stop. Everything went in slow motion. I could feel a blush creep up my cheeks. Travis' cheeks turned a bright red. "Katelyn," He said, taking a deep breath. "I... l-"

"I need to talk with you later."

A/N:

*insert Lenny face here*

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

I bet some of you guys thought Travis was going to say something else. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) Anyways, I apologize for the short chapter. It just felt appropriate ending it there. XD

Also, I would like to thank @tiger3476 for voting.
So,

BYEEEE!

~Lulu <3

P.S. I appreciate all the votes! ^-^ Thank you for donating stars to my not-so-blank-anymore night sky. :>