[#nine]

{This is set a few months after Travis' visit}

Katelyn:

I was in my room, sleeping. Until I heard a weird noise. I couldn't tell what it was. "Louis, stop it..." I mumbled in my sleep. But the noise didn't stop. I groaned and shot up from bed. I stood up from bed and was liked over to my window and looked out of it.

I saw a car in front of the guys' house. "What is it now?" I growled, clenching my fists. I groaned and walked over to my closet. My 1D poster was still there. I smiled. "Hi there, Louis." I sighed happily. Then, I heard a loud honk coming from the same car outside, interrupting my conversation with Louis.

I groaned once more more. What is going on out there?! I stomped out of my room - still in my pajamas - and down the stairs. I went out the front door and stormed down the street. I went up the porch steps and banged loudly on the door.

"Doorbells exist, you know!" A familiar voice yelled.

I rolled my eyes. I noticed the voice of whoever yelled seemed familiar. For sure, it wasn't Garroth, Laurance or Dante... I was interrupted by the door suddenly opening in front of me. I jumped back a bit.

"Woah!" I exclaimed. In front of me stood him. "Travis..." I mumbled, narrowing my eyes at him. He smiled at me in a flirty way. "Heeeeey, Katelyn!" He said, wiggling his eyebrows. "I see that you haven't forgotten my name, I'm guessing it's because you can never forget how handsome I am, yeah?"

I rolled my eyes, sneering. "I didn't forget your name because of how hopelessly romantic you are." I said without even thinking. Travis blinked a few times in surprise. I cupped my hand to my mouth after I realized what I said.

Shoot.

"Anyways..." I said, breaking the silence. "What is with all of the noise over here?! Can you not tell-" -that I was talking to my future husband?! I shut my mouth before I could say what I wanted to say.

Travis noticed me. "Tell what?" He asked. I stood still, my mouth shut. He smirked in a devilish way. "Tell what, Katelyn?" He mocked. "Can you not tell what time it is?! It's freaking 7 in the morning! Surely there would still be some people sleeping!" I continued.

Good save, Katelyn. My subconscious said.

I sighed in relief. "One of them not being you." Travis smirked. "I'm guessing it's because you wanted to see my handsome face." I rolled my eyes. "You guessed wrong, Casanova. It is because I wanted to tell to that face of yours. To. Shut. Up." I retorted, pointing a finger at his chest.

Travis grabbed my hand. "You have nice fingers, you know that?" He muttered without making eye contact with me, as he played with my fingers. I pulled my hand away and rubbed it with my other hand in disgust. "You don't just go around holding people's hands, saying they have nice fingers!" I yelled at him.

Travis smiled. "That's the point."

"I don't."

Then he shut the door in my face. I just stood there, confused. What the heck did he mean by that? It seemed as if my feet were rooted to the ground. I couldn't move. It was because I was still thinking about what he said.

What does he mean by he doesn't...?

A/N:

Hai!!!

This chapter is dedicated to the 1D fans out there who are reading this.

Envy my amazing drawing skills! MUAHAHAHA!!! :3

I don't know why I made it. But I did. LOL. Now looking back at this, this was ridiculous. 😆 Please, please PLEASE tell me if I did the lyrics correctly. (I don't wanna offend any 1D fans) Anyways, that's it for now.

Byeee!!

~Lulu <3

P.S. Please vote and comment down below! :3