[#two]

[under editing, cringe not yet removed]

Katelyn:

"So, Aphmau, when exactly are we moving?" I asked her as I sat down at the table where she and Kawaii~Chan were seated. We were at IHOP and me and Kawaii~Chan were on a break in order to get all the details from Aphmau. "Oh right! We're moving on Sunday." She replied. My eyes grew wide.

"But that's 3 days from now!" I cried. Kawaii~Chan squealed excitedly. "Oh, Kawaii~Chan is so excited! Kawaii~Chan hopes that she'll meet someone..." She trailed off, sighing dreamily. I raised a brow at her. Then I turned to Aphmau.

"I don't think I'd like to wait any longer..." I mumbled. It was true. I really couldn't wait long enough before I could finally move out of this gosh damn city. I was really craving for the more peaceful town life.

And I'm craving to quit this stupid job. I groaned quietly to myself. Aphmau smiled. "Well, you'll just have to wait, Katelyn." She said. I groaned loudly. Aphmau rolled her eyes. She turned to Kawaii~Chan, who was muttering something that I couldn't hear.

All I could make out were, "love...ships... SENPAI...". Aphmau nudged her by the shoulder. Kawaii~Chan quickly snapped out of her thoughts. "Oh! Kawaii~Chan is so sorry! She hopes that she didn't miss out on any important details!" She said apologetically.

Aphmau slightly laughed. "You didn't miss out anything, really." I muttered. Kawaii~Chan sighed in relief. "Good. Because Kawaii~Chan wants to know all of the details." She said, determined. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways!" Aphmau chimed in. "We'll be moving on Sunday, at 1 in the afternoon-" I quickly interrupted her. "But I sleep in till 3 on weekends..." I said. Aphmau glared at me. "Ahem, Katelyn. Please wait until I'm finished."
She said, a bit annoyed.

I groaned. Then she continued. "At 12:30, the moving truck should be at Kawaii~Chan's apartment. Then at 1:00, it'll be at Katelyn's. Afterwards, we'll be taking a cab to where we're moving. And the moving truck will follow along." Aphmau stopped talking and turned to both of us.

"Any questions?"

Kawaii~Chan shook her head quickly. Then Aphmau turned to me. I rolled my eyes. "Miss Aphmau, ma'am, like I said before, I sleep in till 3 on weekend. I might not be awake by then when the moving truck is at my apartment." I protested.

Aphmau remained silent for a moment. "Well..." She muttered. "Maybe you could pack all of your stuff on Saturday when you wake up, and then you'll just leave your door open on moving day so the moving guy and the rest of us can get in, wake you up and get all your stuff."

I rolled my eyes. "But what if a burglar got all my stuff overnight first?" I retorted, raising an eyebrow. Touché, Katelyn. Touché. My subconscious remarked. Aphmau bit her lower lip. "Okay... Hmm..." She mumbled, tapping her chin. "How about I just wake you up through a phone call to let us in?"

I sighed. "Fine. Good enough." I replied.

A/N:

Finally! They movin'. 😊

Anyways, please comment down below if you have anything to share. It really helps me out a lot. Thanks!

~Lulu <3

P.S. Please vote this chapter if you want more content and free cookies! 😋

🍪🍪 *gives away cookies* 🍪🍪