[#twenty-nine] Lyn

To those who never gave up on admiring the painting I made, even if it's just a canvas filled with random colourful splashes of paint and ideas. <3

Katelyn:

"KATELYN-SAMA!!!"

"KATELYN!!!"

I was surprised when I opened the front door to be hugged by 2 of my best friends. "G-guys, w-what's going on here?" I laughed, when I noticed Kawaii~Chan was starting to cry as she clung onto me tightly. "Katelyn-Sama! Kawaii~Chan is so so so so so so so so so so happy!" Kawaii~Chan said dreamily, still clinging on. I raised an eyebrow.

"W-why? And also, can you guys get off of me?!" I barked angrily, starting to get annoyed of Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan hugging me so tightly for no reason whatsoever. They both stopped and let me in. Then we went into the living room and all sat down on the couch. "So, Kawaii~Chan, why are you so happy all of a sudden?" I asked, turning to her.

She giggled, and so did Aphmau. "Oh Katelyn! Don't act like you don't know!" Aphmau said, a grin on her face. I cocked my head to the side. "What do you mean?" Kawaii~Chan stood up and placed her hand firmly on her hips. "Katelyn-Sama! Kawaii~Chan cannot believe you do not remember! Didn't you and Travis-Kun kissed at the park?!" Kawaii~Chan whined. I froze at the word kissed.

Wait a minute... SHE KNOWS?!

"Kawaii~Chan!" I fumed, my face flushing crimson from embarrassment. "How did you even know about that?!" Kawaii~Chan sat back down and started squealing with Aphmau. I furrowed my eyebrows, glaring at them. "G-guys, st-stop it! Tell me, how did you even know?!" I bit my lip. Aphmau turned her attention back to me and grinned.

"Well, you see, Katelyn," She began. "Laurance here, told us about your 'text'." Aphmau made quotation marks with her fingers as she said, "text". I flushed when I realised what she meant about that. My hand slowly slid down till it reached my pocket. I stuffed my hand till I felt something cold. It was my phone.

And it was my text that let them know.

I clutched my chest tightly with my other hand.

They knew.

They knew I kissed Travis.

A/N:

HAII!

OKAY, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MORE INTERESTING. BY THAT, I MEAN VERY INTERESTING. ITS THE LAST CHAPTER ANYWAYS, RIGHT? SO YEAH. YEAH. SORRY IF I'M STARTING TO ANNOY YOU WITH ALL THESE CAPITAL LETTERS. XD

I'M JUST SO EXCITED!! :D

ANYWAYS,

BYEEE!!!

~Lulu <3