EPILOGUE

Basically, I'm posting this part again, because I wasnt able to see it, and other people could.

Alianna's POV-

I am in archery class with all of my friends. I hold the tiny bow in my hands. Our teacher tells us to knock in an arrow. I do. I pull the bowstring behind my ear, and release. The arrow flies, and hits the target dead in the center. Everyone stares at me with wide eyes. Even the instructor is amazed. "Well done, Alianna!" He exclaims, before a bright flash of white light appears in front of me.

Now, I am at home, playing with my Nana and Ada. Ada picks me up, and spins me around. I spread my arms out, so I was flying. Then, he gently tosses me onto our bed, and my Nana attacks my stomach with tickles. "Nana... STAAAP!!!" I cry, laughing so hard, tears form in my eyes. Another flash of light appears, and I am swept away into a different scene, one much more peaceful.

The summer days are beautiful. The sun is just about to start setting, and Legolas and I spend the evening by the lake, skipping rocks. But every time I try to skip rocks with the same finesse that Legolas has, the rock doesn't skip. I let out a sigh, and sit on the ground, drawing a circle in the dirt. "Why so down?" Legolas crouches down besides me.

"Every Time I try to skip rocks, it never works!" I cry out. He lets out a small laugh.

"Is that what troubles you?"

"Yes," I groan.

"I can help you, you know. No need to get upset. NEVER FEAR, MIGHTY LEGOLAS IS HERE!" He strikes a pose, and I find myself bursting out laughing. "What... It's true!"

"No it's not." He gasps, and puts a hand on his chest.

"Alianna, I. Am. Hurt!"

"Oh,grow up, you big baby,"

"You are so mean! Why am I even offering to help?" He starts to walk away, but I tackle him the ground.

"Please teach me, my favorite Mellon in the world!" I plead.

"Okay," he gasps. "Get off of me! You're sooo heavy!" I press all of my weight against his back. He wheezes.

"What's the magic word?"

"Alianna is a horrible person!" I smack him on the head. "Ow!"

"That's wrong!" I exclaim.

"Alianna is my best friend, and a lovely person!" He gasps.

"DING DING DING!! CORRECTO!" He shouts with happiness.

"THANK THE GOOD VALAR!! NOW GET OFF ME!" I roll off of him, and pat his head.

"Now be a great friend, and teach me how to skip rocks," I demand.

"Okay, okay! Patience, young grasshopper!" (Omg, my sister says this to me all the time!:D) "first, you pick out a really flat rock. It cannot be too bumpy, otherwise the rock will not skip. Second, you need to flick your wrist when you skip the rock. If you just throw it, it will sink faster than Alianna's heart when I told her I ate all the icecream."

"What?!" I exclaim.

"Told you." He smirks. "Now it's your turn,"

I follow all the steps he told me, and skip a rock. It skip three times. "OH MY GOSH. I DID IT!" I cry out. i pounce on Legolas again, hugging him,

"Help meh! I can't breathe!" I let go.

"I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME!" Then, I smack him on the head, before taking off running in the woods.