Chapter Twenty Seven

Hola amigos. Excuse mi inglis. (Hi friends. Excuse my English)

JK, you don't have to... Bc I'm English speaking! Hahahahahaha, I got you then, didn't I? No... Oh. I'll just go.......*rushes out of the room, with papers flying everywhere behind her.*

************************
Recap. (For those of you who are still in a state of shock... Hm... I just want you to be in even more shock!! ) I'll shorten things up, sum it up for our fangirl/ fanboy minds...

Um... Basically what happens is,Faryin gets wrecked...and he dies..Alanna runs away because that is Faryin's dying wish. Hope you all loved that.

*************

Song you should be listening to is Wake Me Up When September Ends. By Green Day. Ughh... That song is so damn good. It has so much meaning... :'( I'll post what the song is about, in the end.. Or in the comments. It's a really deep song, and it makes me really sad. But that's OK, bc this is an emotional book. Also, during this chapter.. I will put the lyrics in... But with my own twist...

************
"Summer has come to pass, the innocent can never last... Wake me up, when this War will end. " (only word I changed was war.. The original word is September)

I walk on the path of uncertainty. I should go to Rohan. But then again, I may die before I get there. Just like Faryin. Faryin, oh Faryin.. I wonder if he is watching me right now. I don't know how I am going to survive.

*****

Holy moly guys. Pause. I am listening to this song that is describing how I am feeling, and I swear, my heart rate has increased by a thousand times... I also feel like having something sugary.. Idk. >.< Ok, continuing on... Gosh, I think I need an oxygen mask. LOL

This is my computer background

This is my computer background... Omg wut.. XD!

*****

Nahrel's POV- (WE HATES IT)

Oh my gosh, like, when is Legolas ever going to come back?! I need him! He is like, so hot! Who wouldnt fall head over heels for him?! But all those bitches who want him, can go kill themselves, because everyone knows that I am the only perfect match for him!

Honestly, our children would be perfect! And that girl, perfect little Bambi, the girl who went with him... can never touch my man, otherwise I will kill her! OOOOH.. BUT WHAT IF SHE WAS MAKING OUT WITH HIM ON THE TRIP?! WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON HER!

Honestly, Alianna Elrond is a nobody! And I will make it clear to everybody, that she is! But first, let me go to my squad, and tell them my plan. I walk to the girls.

"Hey guys!" I say, sashaying to my friends. They flash me smiles. "Alright, I have a plan to win over Legolas." They look at me excitedly.

"What do we have to do?"

*******

Alianna's POV-

I walk tiredly. My feet feel like they will fall off. I take off my boots, and stare at my sore toes. They are bruised, and slightly purple. The skin peels off easily. I put on my boots again, and start to walk again. When will it turn night?! I want to stop and rest!

I spot an Orc from far away. I knock in an arrow quietly, and fire. It hits the Orc square in the forehead. It waves around wildly, and falls to the ground. Haha, serves him right. Or maybe it was a lady. I will never know. They look the same. (OOOH BUUURN) 

I start to run, despite my exhaustion. I rush out of the forest, and into a clearing. "Holy f*****g Elves of Rivendell. I made it." I whisper in a hushed voice. I was standing before the city of Rohan. I made it. I fall to the ground, tears of joy spilling. I groan happily, and roll around on the grass. I was going insane. I'm too happy to care. I would be safe. 

***************************

Sorry guys for the short chapter!My electronics were taken away from me! :( I also had a terrible week.. I failed a few things, and my grades are dropping after i just got them raised... I might not write for a while.. I have family coming over for a week, and I want to spend time with them... I will try to update during lunch or something, though.. I hope you liked this chapter! Vote if you are glad that Alianna survived this!! There is more excitement to the story! Only few more chapters, and then this book will finish!! I will not be continuing to write after that... I think I am going to take a break from writing on wattpad.. I will be writing on Quotev though. For those of you who do not know Quotev, it is basically wattpad... but a different name. You can take quizzes and surveys, plus write!! Um... You do not need an account to read or do things on it! I might start writing on it! You can check me out, at @HazelDaAwesomeElleth My name is LinkinParkSoldier... you can check out the one thing I did on it. HAHA.. anyways.. I might start working on some chapters, so I can update fast. Tell me if you spot any mistakes! I will fix it when I get the time! 

~HazelDaAwesomeElleth