Chapter Twelve

Hello lovely wattpadians. Please enjoy this next chapter. If you want a small recap of the previous events, here is what happens: Legolas and Alianna have a cute moment, and they end up falling asleep next to each other.

Let's get a 100 reads on this chapter, shall we?also, should I change the cover to this? I like it better. You know what. Im. Gonna. Do. It.

I wake up to a clattering noise. I shoot up, stirring Legolas awake, at the same time. We move at the same time, and our heads collide with one and other. Ouch.

"I'm so sorry!" He cries, bringing his hand to touch my temple that is now bright red.

"It is okay. It doesn't hurt that much. " I respond , moving his hand away." Did you get a good night's sleep? " I ask, changing the subject.

"I slept well. It felt nice to have someone understand what I was going through. I could trust you with anything. "

DO NOT START THE SHIP. THIS IS NOT AN ALIANNA AND LEGOLAS BOOK. JUST MAKING THAT CLEAR. IT IS HALDIR AND ALIANNA. or is it... MUWAAHHAHHHHA . ok... I'm messed up. Bye guys.

"I slept well. " I say smoothing my hair out of my face. "Thank you for the song. It was very beautiful. "

"Thank you, My Lady. " Legolas bows, and takes my hand in his his.

"You are very welcome. " I giggle slightly.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Merry and Pippin both scream out. I turn around to see some of the cooks running after them with rolling pins in their hands." Help us!" They cry, hiding behind us. I feel Pippin grip my cardigan.

(I wrote this in my journal. So I have it. It's 12 in the morning on a weekend. I'm going to sleep. I watched an episode of the walking dead. It was cool. I'm looking forward to watching more episodes. Apperently... My mom and sister have a surprise for me, waiting by the end of this week? I think. They were all like, you're gonna love it. So I take their word for it. Anyways, bye guys. Sweet dreams... Also. Today I'm dedicating this chapter to so many ppl. contests4_teens Dat_Betty_Doe ize2crezy mialani314 PhanDwlover raealisha FeishHorse floralightwolf @Melina_Greenleaf honestly. You're one of the coolest ppl to me. @Tammyt70 ... Ok I'm gonna do way more. Later. After this chapter. BYEEE. @The-Hobbit-Master

So now it is 11:37 at night... Before a school night. Should I go to sleep? Or should I write... Bc I'm going to need all the sleep I can get... SHOUTOUT TO... EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWS ME. there are too many people to count. Lol!

"Give us the Midgets." The cooks say, raising their voice.

Legolas seems to think for a moment. "How about, a no?" Then he takes off running, slinging Merry onto his back. I copy him. Pippin and I rush down the stairs, and I slip.

Thud. I flip over, Pippin lets go of me. He falls, and tumbles down the stairs, at the same time I do. I roll, screaming, feeling my weapons dig into my skin. I feel my arrows slide out if the quiver. "Pippin watch out!" I scream. He ducks at the right time. The arrows wiz past him, and clatter to the ground. I watch as Legolas, walks off the stairs, and looks up to see Pippin and I tumble toward him. His face is priceless. He screeches, and looks like he wants to run, but instead he he stays frozen.

I watch as he catches Pippin in his arms. "Catch me!" I call out. "Sorry, I have my arms full!" And he drops Pippin on the floor, and raises his arms to catch me. I feel like everything is in slow motion . He slowly smiles as I flip down the stairs. I slowly, fall into his arms, letting my arms fly out. He's going to catch me. This is so CLICHE. He then catches me. Things go back to normal. Instead of falling lightly,I crash into him. He tumbles over. I fall on the floor, and he lands on top of me. My cheeks turn into red, hot, tomatoes. A second later, the Hobbits jump on top of Legolas.

"Help!" I squeal. "You guys are so heavy!"

"Pippin, Merry, get off the lads. " Aragorn picks both of them off of Legolas.

"Legolas get off!" I wheeze, and try to get up.

"Sorry." Legolas gets up, and and reaches out to take my hand.

"Thank you." I brush my hands on my pants.

"Can I go outside now?" I ask.

"We will be outside anyways, so yep. "
Aragorn takes my hand and stops me. "Be careful. I don't want you to still be in shock. "

"Ok..?" I ask. Aragorn looks like he might want to say something else, but he catches himself. "Go on, spit it out. What were you going to say?"

"Nothing. " he says, turning away from me. For some reason he looks embarrassed. "Let's just go outside now."

"Okay guys, lets go now. " I call, mostly talking to Legolas, who seems to be caught on kissing his bow. Well somebody has a crush.

"Sorry, I'm coming. " Legolas blushes.

************************************

Outside, I walk by myself. No one guides me. I walk to the burned down village I once lived in. The same place where I was born. The same place where I lost the majority of my friends.

Looking back, I feel like my parents knew they would die. They knew about all the Orc attacks.

I walk back to the place I once called home.

The houses have been destroyed. The air still smells like smoke and blood that had been spilt. I walk to my parent's graves. They are dug next to each other.

The first thing I feel when I see the stone with their names on it, is pain. I never helped them. I break down in sobs, and fall to my knees.

" Lets go to the meadow! " My mother exclaimed, taking my small hand in her own. We run to the small meadow.
I jump into the flowers. Mother follows. She looks at me and smiles. "I love you. "

I feel a hand touch my shoulder. "It is alright. Your parents love you. " Aragorn takes my hand in his, and helps me up from the ground.

"They didn't receive my help! I could have saved them. But I didn't!" I break down once more.

"Your parents would not be proud of your attitude. "

"My parents are f*****g dead!" (I'm sorry, I had to put some suspense in this chapter.) I scream, whipping my dagger from my pocket, and slicing his hand. He winces. I realize what I had done. "Aragorn, I'm so sorry!" I cry, as he walks away.

"I was only trying to help!" He calls back, never once looking back.

Yo! What is up friends? So who do you ship Alianna with? Hmm..
Tell me that. And whoever comments about it, I will give a SHOUTOUT to, AND ILL DO SOMETHING EXTRA. I WILL MAKE YOU A BANNER FOR YOUR STORY.

so how does that sound? You in? Ok good! Enjoy this chapter!