Twenty Two

Those faces are so intense...XD Ok.. I am going to start making some DEDICATIONS.. So, if you want to have a dedication in a chapter, comment below, and leave a vote!! This dedication today, goes to.. Drumroll plz...@Ize2Crezy !!! Thank you for being a great friend, you SS Spart!! (It's an inside joke...)                     

Moving on.

My head throbs, and I wake up. I let out a small groan.  I look around. Taking in my surroundings, I saw that I was no longer on the ground. I was high up, in a tree. I try to sit up, but a pain shoots through my forehead. I gasp, clutching tightly to a branch when I start seeing spots and colors.  I close my eyes, trying to remember what happened to me, that got me in a tree.

When I open them, I see a big pair of amber colored eyes staring at me. "EEEEEEEK!!!" I let out a high pitched scream, and  almost fall off the branch I was lying on. A strong hand grabs onto me, before I fall. I look up to see an Elf, with Chesnut red hair, and golden eyes. His skin is a very light cream color. He has full, red lips. I see a small smile appear on his face, and I faint pink start to spread across his cheeks.

"Sorry for startling you," his voice is soft like Legolas's. If sounds like it too. "I found you lying in the mud, and thought you needed some place to stay..." He whispers.

"Am I dreaming?" I ask, placing a hand on my head, as another pain jolts me. He shakes his head.

"I am afraid you are not dreaming."

I gulp. "Who the hell are you?"

"My name is Faryin." He holds out a hand to shake.

"Alianna." I reply. 

"Cool name... But mine is cooler!" He smirks, and I growl.

"No its not! Yours sounds like a type of bush!" I laugh, and duck as he swipes aimlessly at my head. 

"Well, at least I don't smell like a dying animal!" I snort.

"You smell like leaves.." He smiles triumphantly.

"At least I don't smell bad!" I smile.

"Well, is there a way I can take a bath?" I ask, starting to climb down the tree. He follows.

"Yep. Go in the river." He points to the small stream.

I feel my face heat up. "I can't do that! You're gonna see me naked!"

"Well, I'll turn around then. "

"I don't trust you enough! I've only known you for a day! I-" he cuts me off.

"You were knocked out for a month." He simply replies. "And I changed your clothes for you. " I gasp.

"YOU UNDRESSED ME?!" I look down at my body. Sure enough,I was out of the clothes I wore with the Fellowship, and in a getup similar to Faryin's.

"Why not? It's what friends do. Now, go get cleaned, so I can give you a nice proper meal. Then we can go do whatever you want to do." I nod.

"Don't you dare look, or I'll kill you." He nods, and turns around.

"Get going, we don't have all day."  I strip out of my new clothes, and I step in the stream, dunking my head under. My body is in the chilling water, and I shame slightly. I scrub the dirt off of my face, and then I start rubbing my arms. A pain shoots through my wrist, and I cringe.

Suddenly, clothes fly in the air , and land on the ground. I hop out the water, shielding myself, and am about to put on my clothes, when an arrow whistles from behind me, and hits my back. I let out a scream, and fall in the water, blood seeping from the wound. My world grows dark. I pass out.

**********

That is so short..
But oh well. ALIANNA KEEPS PASSING OUT THO. ITS ANNOYING. ok, the next chapter is going to have a new change of POV. I hope you all like Faryin so far... And if I can find a picture of what he might look like, or a cast character of some sort... Then maybe I'll post in the next chapter or so. Comment and be the first to get a SHOUTOUT on the next chapter. Happy reading!!

~HazelDaAwesomeElleth