Funny Time( My sis told me to write this)

My sis made a story of Alianna falling off the cliff, instead of Aragorn. K..
Here are her exact words... I will be doing this alot... K... Moving on to the STORY....

Swingawishawoosh!!!!!!!!! Aragorn jumps on to a big fat orc, and when he stabs it with a purty ( its pretty but she says if purty) sword, hawiian punch oozes out of it. A unicorn flies in the sky, dropping atomic bombs everywhere. Legolas starts doing a cookoo dance, because he is drunk. He shoots arrows everywhere. But when that Alianna lady is trying to kick an Orc in the butt, Legolas accidentally goes haywire and shoots her. Alianna cries out "TIMBERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!" and she falls off the cliff, to her death.

sis: NO SHE DOESNT. JK JK JK. SHE GETS SAVED BY A WALRUS.

she goes curplunck. And flies upwards. The blubbery WALRUS goes

"Ejvkexkvkslackgkeiskhkr" and falls to its death, by getting squashed by the heavy weight of Ariana Grande. A magical bird flies and turns into a butterfly.

Gimli goes hoppity hoppity hoppity. But he accidentally slips in a price of unicorn poop, and tumbles off the cliff. With everybody else.

Gimli: *farting super loudly* Oops... Sarry....

The end.

Wasn't that absolutely terrible???? Ha... My sis has a creative mind ... Ok... I don't know if I should continue this. Vote comment below if I should... Recommend this story... Peace. Also today's dedication goes to @Melina_Greenleaf. Byee... Have a nice day or night.