Chapter Ten

I made this banner. I hope you like it!!

Death. One word describing what all have gone through all my life. First my parents, then Gandalf. Gandalf was a second Father. A grandfather to me. Now he is gone. But he died protecting us.

Aragorn comes up to me. I smile weakly, while trying to stop a sudden outburst of sobs. "I know this is hard for you. It is hard for us all. I know what you have gone through." Anger rises inside of me.

"How could you know what I have gone through?! What do you know?!" I shoot angrily. He raises his hands in apology.

"I am telling the truth. " Is all he says.

"How do you know my parents are dead?!" I yell.

"I knew that." Is all he says. But then he adds, "I was there."

My eyes widen, and I slap his face. Hard. "Why didn't you save them?! They could have still been here, if you had helped! Why the bloody hell didn't you help?!" I scream, tears rolling down my face. I can never forgive him. My parents are gone.

"Alianna, I am sorry!" He exclaims, his face red with the mark i left on his cheek. He deserves it. He's a stuck up ass. (i cussed..woops all u little kids.)

"I dont take sorry from people who let my parents get murdered." Then, I turn around and walk towards Pippin and Merry.

They are still grieving, but I would like to cheer them up. I have some berries I found on the way to Moria. I dig them out of my pockets, and hand them to the small Hobbits. They accept it gratefully, and pop them on their mouths.

"Mmm, Alianna thank you!" They cry out, enveloping me in a hug. "Thank you for the food!" Then Merry turns to Pippin.

"You know, we haven't had second breakfast, Pip." Merry looks at him shocked.

"And Elevensies.(sorry if I spelled that wrong) "

"And Luncheon!" They cry at the same time. I smile.

"What about afternoon tea?! We missed a the scrumptious seed cakes!" They look frantic now. Poor them.

"And DINNER!" they both cry out, falling on the ground dramatically. I laugh. I pick them up from the scruffs of their necks, and help them stand up.

"It will be okay. Once we make it back to Rivendell, we can eat all we want. " They look a little sad. "What is wrong?" I ask, touching their faces.

"We are homesick." They murmur. Aw, poor them. They are hungry, and homesick.

"It will be okay." I say, patting their lovely heads of hair. (XD) They smile.

"It will all be okay, because of you." They say together. "You are a great fighter."

"Thank you!" I exclaim, hugging them both. Never has one appreciated me as much as them. Aragorn certainly doesn't.

"Alianna, you are squashing me." Pippin says, choking for breath. I forget that they are much smaller than me.

"Sorry" I say sheepishly. "Why don't you go enjoy yourself now?" They nod, before running off into the forest.

"Be careful!" I call out.

"We will!" They yell back. Oh, they are like small children. They are so cute!

Legolas comes up to me. "What was that big fight about?" I look at him, tears welling in my eyes.

Legolas takes me by my hand, and leads me towards the forest, away from the others. He brushes the tears that trail down my face. "It all started on the night my parents were murdered." I begin. He looks sad.