Chapter Eleven

Legolas knocks an arrow in his bow, just as the elves of Lorien point theirs at us. One gets very close to Gimli's nose. He gets crossed eyed.

"Hey!" I shout, grabbing the arrow and bending it back at its owner. I glare at the elf who is all so familiar to me. "Haldir. What a nice surprise." I glare at him.

"Alianna, love, come with me. " Haldir says pointing for all of us to join him. I walk besides him. I can see Aragorn ball his fists. What's his problem?

"So, how are you?" He asks me, as we walk to my home.

"Fine, thank you. I could be better though. " Aragorn rolls his eyes.

"Well, are we going to get moving or what?" Legolas and Gimli chime in as Haldir stops to touch my face. "You can romance each other, some other time! My eyes cannot take it."

"Yep" Pippin says, chirping in. "All we Hobbits want to see is Second Breakfast, and our Afternoon cakes and Tea. Besides," he adds looking at Merry and the rest of the Hobbits, " We are only young once!"

I laugh, before turning back to Haldir. "We must go see Lady Galadriel. Will you take us, please?"

"No. You go no farther. You carry a dangerous fate. They young one holds our future in his hands. (Sorry.. I'm in the car. I don't have time to check out the exact words.)"

Aragorn pulls Haldir aside, and they both starts talking in Elvish, away from me and the others. Why does everyone hide things away from me?

Then Haldir turns back to us. We had been sitting on a pile of rocks in the night, and jumped up. "FINALLY! Food, SHELTER! " We all cry out, looking at each other with joy in our eyes.

"Come." We all get up, and rush towards him.

<--------------------------------------------------------«

We walk up the steps. Beautiful lights were hanging. "This is my home." I whisper softly. Legolas smiles at me.

"You will get to see your family." Boromir says, brushing close by. "I wish I could see my father and brother. But I know that I will see them soon, and I need not worry. I know everything will be fine. " (sob)

"Yes. You will see your family again." I feel pricks coming to my eyes.

Haldir stops walking. "You will sleep here. Have a good rest. You will need it if you want to wake up early in the morning." He nods his head to Aragorn. "Go to sleep Alianna. You can visit the Village soon. " I nod my head.

"Thank you." I said. I bow my head. I place my belongings in the ground. Aragorn and Boromir set their things. Haldir leaves once he sees that we are all set for the night.

My eyes close, and I think about my family.

*********************************
I wake up, rubbing my eyes in the dark. Legolas hums to himself, plucking the bow string. It makes a vibration, and makes a little music. I smile sweetly. I get up slowly, moving the covers from on top of me.

(I think that this part will be my personal favorite. COMMENT after reading the this, and tell me what you think! )

I sneak up behind Legolas, unaware of my presence. He sings softly to himself.

"Lay down
Your sweet and wary head
Night is calling
You have come to journey's end
Sleep now
Dream of the ones who came became before
They are calling... From across a distant shore.
And you'll be he-"

"You have a beautiful voice." I whisper, sitting down next to him.

Legolas looks startled. "Alianna did I wake you up?"

"No. I woke up on my own. " I say, quietly, trying not to wake anybody up.

"You know, I miss him." Legolas says, softly, barely audible. "I know it must feel bad, knowing you won't get to see your family. For a while, at least. It was hard for me all the time. I wish I could tell Ada I loved him, before I left. He doesn't know. "

"Oh, Legolas!" I cry out softly. "You are homesick as well." He nods.

"Ada used to sing me a song about passing into The Undying Lands. I miss him, so I would like to sing it too. " I know something is troubling him, other than this. From the way he looks at me, tears coming go his eyes. I see one fall, and out of instinct, I reach over and brush the fear away.

"Legolas, there is something other than missing your Ada. Something is bothering you. Tell me. "

"I only came here to sing, because I had a dream."

"What type?" I ask, watching his blue eyes glaze with tears. (Sorry guys... I didn't mean for that to sound like a doughnut. )

"I had a dream, that people were going to die. People who are here. I don't know who. But many people will die. This was no dream. Lady Galadriel showed me. "

My breath hitches in my throat. "Legolas, no wonder something is bothering you!" I pull him into a hug, wrapping my tiny arms, around him.

"Lay down
Your sweet and weary head
Night is falling
You've come to journey's end
Sleep now
And dream of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across the distant shore

Why do you weep?
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see
All of your fears will pass away
Safe in my arms
You're only sleeping

What can you see
On the horizon?
Why do the white gulls call?
Across the sea
A pale moon rises
The ships have come to carry you home

And all will turn
To silver glass
A light on the water
All souls pass

Hope fades
Into the world of night
Through shadows falling
Out of memory and time.Don't say: we have come now to the end
White shores are calling
You and I will meet again
And you'll be here in my arms

Just sleeping

And all will turn
To silver glass
A light on the water
Grey ships pass
Into the West" Legolas pats my shoulder softly.

I

lay my head down on his chest. He rests his on my shoulders. I feel his lips press against my forehead, before I fall asleep.

**********

Hey everybody. Sorry for the crappy quality. I'll try and fix it ASAP. eh... It's 12 in the morning. I'm tiered. Well. ... I found out that I have a 45 in English Language Arts... And for those of you who do not know what I am talking about. . I got an E. Comment if you need help understanding. Ok... But how cute was that scene? Comment below. Definitely comment. I love reading them all! Also, recommend on social media. On my Pintrest, I recommend these stories. and some that I read! But I only do it if I am given permission.

Well, my battery is gonna die in two seconds. So I might as well post this

ALSO POINT OUT ANY MISTAKES. I MEAN. IT. DOMT BE ALL SWEET AND SAY ITS PERFECT. CUZ I NEVER EDIT... SO ITS TERRIBLE. NOW COMMENT ON SPELLINGS, MISS USE OF WORDS. IF YOU DONT HELP ME... I WONT UPDATE. EVER. ON ANY OF MY BOOKS. PERIOD. !!!!!

Ok bye ... Just wanted to make that clear.