Chapter Thirty Two

I made this banner... I hope you like it! :D

Alianna in Mordor-

The Hobbits stare at me, wide eyed, before tackling me with a hug.

"Alianna, you came! I knew you would !" Sam exclaims excitedly. Aw.

"So, any luck with the Ring?" I ask, as they let go of me.

"Ugh, no, Lady Alianna... We haven't thrown the Ring into the fire... We have a, Uh, guide, to help us get to Mount Doom. "

"And why would that guide prevent you from getting the Ring to the Fires?"

"He is in love with the Ring...." He legs out a small snort. "He calls it,' my precious'. " He says in a low voice. "Err... He's here somewhere, but I don't know exactly where.." I hear a shuffling of feet, and Sam clutches at my cloak.

"That's him."

"Oh?" Then I hear a mutter of curses, in a high pitched hissing voice. What type of creature was this guide?

I look around, but don't see him. Then, I feel something tackle me to the ground. My face hits the ground, and I let out a small groan. Then I feel the weight being lifted off of my shoulders.

I get up, dizzy, and see Sam shaking a wriggling creature that hisses and spits at him. "HEY!" I yell. The creature looks at me, a gleam in his blue eyes.

*(sorry I had to...) That is legit me with my grades though...

*******

"Whatsss do we gotsss here preciousss?" OK this guy is a creep.

"Hi?" I say.

"Whatsss the elvsess name?" Then he starts cringing, and talking to himself.

"Gollum, GOLLUM. WE mustn't SAY ITSSS NAMESSS" Dear mom, dear Dad, I want you to get me anywhere away from this weirdo...

"So... What's your name?" I ask, breaking the awkward silence as this.. Gollum, finishes his conversation with himself.

"Smeagol , preciousss.." OK now I'm plain confused..

"But I thought your name was Gollum?"

"SHUT UP!" He suddenly screams. The Hobbits and I jump.

"Well you don't have to be so paranoid with your name..."

Nahrel's POV-

"COME ON GUYS! YOU WANT OUR HOT PRINCE TO BE HAPPY WHEN HE COMES BACK?! THEN GET TO WOOOORK!!!"

My throat ached. I had been yelling orders at my friend's for the past few hours. I'm going to have some herbal tea once these loons finish sewing my dress.

I love Legolas. And he loves me. That is how it will be.. Forever and ever. Honestly, those girls think he wants them?! Clearly, they are blind, and he totally needs me like anyone needs oxygen.

This is how I role: I demand orders from my friends, because I'm going to become Legolas' princess in a few days, and I totally need to prepare for princess ship.

Aragorn's POV-

Alianna has been acting very strange. We ride horses to where we were told the Orcs are. And every time I look back, she flinches on Hilya for no apparent reason. (Hilya is the horse remember)

All of a sudden, she lets out a gasp, and clutches at her chest. "Ow!"
I turn my horse around, and race towards her.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine.. I just got a shaky feeling."

"Well.. Tell me if you need anything, I'll be here for you. " I say, before riding off to the front.

Alianna's POV in Rohan.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart when
that creature... Gollum, jumped on me. It wasnt that it hurt, it just surprised me.

Aragorn looked so concerned though. Hey, that's a plus, when someone you truly care about is concerned.

Legolas's POV

I ride on my horse with Gimli. He takes an awful lot of space, but I won't mention in, because he is my friend. Honestly, I hated him in the beginning of this journey. Oh, and I kind of knew I didn't like him or his Ada, from the start.

Goblin mutant. Sure looks like it.. But that doesn't stop me from being his friend.

"GUYS! LOOK!" I stop and turn around, before gasping.