Chapter Thirty

Got first division in my band competition!🙌🙌 Also, view point is going to be changing..

Legolas's POV

I. Hate. Drinking. Remind me why I even challenged myself to have a drinking contest against Gimli?! Like, what was that?! I. Am. An. Idiot.

I groan, and get up from bed. My head is pounding, and I feel dizzy. I hear shouting from the men, yelling. Elf ears... Sounding like something like this:

"TODAY WE MOVE! GATHER UP ALL THE STRONG MEN." But only thirty times louder. I let out a groan. Valar help me...

Wait, what was that about moving out? We are going to battle? Already?! But we only just started the party! Aw, no fair....

"Hey keep it down, you loud mouths!" I yell out at them, only to smack my hands on my ears. Gosh, why?!

Nariel's POV (ugh, she's back)

"COME ON GUYS, I WANT LEGOLAS TO BE SUPER SURPRISED! AND YOU AREN'T EVEN HELPING ME!" I sit back on the couch, with some servants fanning my face with giant leaves. My friends hang up pink streamers, and gold confetti eggs. The eggs with explode with golden confetti when Legolas comes back. I am so excited for him to be mine!

"Seriously Nariel, you aren't even helping us! We are breaking our backs just because you are being lazy! I narrow my eyes, and glare straight at my best friend.

"Don't you dare speak to me in that tone! You think you can control ME?! NO!" I let out a scream, and jump up. I slap her face, and she lets out a gasp. I walk away, and head to my bedroom to pick out my outfit.

Aragorn's POV (ooh finally!!)

Alianna lays sleeping, her head resting on her pillow. She was exhausted when I escorted her to her room.

Flashback

"Aragorn, I'm really sorry I left so suddenly.. I really am!" Alianna apologizes after the hundredth time this night. Sometimes she worried to much.

"It's OK, the only thing that matters is that you are alive. " I whisper, moving a strand of hair from her face. I see a pink tinge start to crawl up her face. She was blushing. How cute.

"Ha, are you blushing because of my actions?" I ask, pushing back another strand.

"Aragorn stop!" She mutters her face growing redder by the second.

"Why should I?"

"Well, one, I really really really really really like you, and I don't want you to touch my hair... I like it the way it is."

I place one hand on her neck, and one holds her hair back. Then I flip her hair over her face, and she lets out a laugh. "Aragorn staaahp!" She giggles, and nearly runs into a wall." I can't see!" I quickly wrap my arm around her waist, and one holds her hand. We walk up the spiraling stair case, and I open her bedroom door.

"Goodnight my love." I give her a hug, and she kisses my cheek before flopping into her bed.

"Goodnight Aragorn!"

******

Well I am ending this chapter now... I will continue with another chapter sooner or later. I will not be updating any time soon... Sorry ... Finals are coming in a few weeks, I have a band solo competition coming up in two weeks.... I have an English project due in four days, and a Spanish project due in two days. Plus, I have to write out fifty note cards for History, and I need to study for a re test on Quadratics that I failed.... My life sucks. XD. PLUS I HAVE THE WORST COLD TYPE OF THING EVER. SO SORRY IF YOU GET IMPATIENT. READ MY OTHER BOOKS IF YOU GET BORED.

OK... I'm gonna start working again.. Bai

~HazelDaAwesomeElleth