Chapter Thirty Six

Illiressa's POV

Oh my gosh. What do I do? There is a person that I know, dead besides me.

It's Aragorn. He's here. Why isn't he with the rest of the Fellowship? I get up, and find a stick. I poke him with it, and he stirs. I let out a shriek of excitement, and jump right on to him. Why I did do that, I have no idea.

"Umph.. Who did that?!"

"Um, Aragorn?!"

He looks up. "Alianna?" He murmurs.

"No, but is she with the Fellowship?"

"You're not Alianna?"

"Nope! I'm Illiressa! I watched the Fellowship leave Rivendell!"

"Why are you here? Did a Warg throw you off this cliff?"

"No. I wished my father would guide me to Legolas, and my horse bucked me off, and I fell down this cliff."

"You friends with Legolas?"

"No..."

"Oh, so you got a thing for him, don't you?"

I feel a blush creep on my face. "Don't tell him."

"Tell him yourself . "Then a horse nudges his face. "Come on, we have to get back to Rohan."

"Is that where they are?"

"I assume.." He gets on his horse, and I get on too. "We must get there fast. I need to see Alianna."

******

THAT WAS SHORT. I DECIDED TO MAKE ALL OF THESE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS SO THAT WE CAN GET TO THE VERY HUGE ENDING SCENE.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED, COMMENT VOTE AND RECOMMEND!!! OK, NOW I HAVE TO WORK ON MY ESSAY I HAVENT STARTED ON, THAT IS DUE TOMORROW.

GOOD BAI!!! <3

~HazelDaAwesomeElleth