Chapter Fourteen

Does anybody recognize that I write the actual chapter number out... On every single book I've written?

*******************************************

Was I the only woman who knew my race? My full family's race? I am part dwarf. That is why I love meat. But it is my Grandmother, who was half dwarf. She got married to an Ellon. They had 1/4 dwarf, in their blood. So I am 1/8 dwarf. I have the pointy ears, and long hair. I do not have as much facial hair as a dwarf. Just a thin peach fuzz.

I was made fun of at a younger age. My face was really fuzzy. Not like today where you can barely see my facial hair. This was, I looked like I had a small fuzzy beard. I had very few friends. Except, when my parents passed.. I became best friends with Legolas Thrandullion. My amazing friend. The one, who was my only friend. I love him to death. I would kill anyone who harms him. (Gosh guys... She is so protective..its like Legolas is her brother. Ok... Do guys get it? There is no ship for them.)

"Hey Alianna, what's up?" Pippin pipes up, as we pull the boats to shore.

"Nothing much... " I say tiredly.

"So .... You are bored?" Pippin asks, taking the other side of the boat, and pulling it up with me to the sand.

"Yep. I need some action."

"Don't worry, it is coming. "

"But I could die in the process..."

"You are very strong. You don't die."

"Ok... If you say so.."

"Im hungry.." Says Pippin, changing the subject. (I'm actually super hungry right now.... In 12 minutes I go to lunch.)

"Well... I do have some Lembas left... Just eat a small bite though. You don't want to get sick!"

I am starving too. My stomach growls and I cough, as Boromir smirks at me.

"You hungry?" He asks, coming up to me.

"Hell yes I am. I could eat a whole Hobbit if I had to." Pippin slowly backs away.

"Don't eat me!" He squeaks.

"Don't worry.. I won't! I was joking!" Pippin lets out a sigh of relief. (GODDAM IT. WHEN IS LUNCH?? ALL I HAD WAS CEREAL FOR BREAKFAST!?? IM SOOOOOO HUNGRY!!)

"We stay here for the rest of the night!" Aragorn says, coming up to us. "Get comfortable. It won't last very long." I lie down my blankets, and drift off to sleep.

*****

Sorry guys
..that was short... But you all know what happens in the next chapter?!! On the count of three... One... Two... Three.... *insert Frodo scream* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hope you enjoyed!!! ) leave a comment or two, and a vote if you liked this chapter!!!!