Chapter Twenty Six

Oooh..wattpad has a cool update... Lemme show you if you don't know.

Cool right??

Cool right??

************

(right after Alianna left.)

Aragorn's POV-

"Hey, Aragorn, where is Alianna?"
Legolas comes up towards me, with his bow in his hands. I frown. How was I going to explain this to her best friend?

"She went her own separate ways, Mellon." Legolas's face sinks from confused to disbelief.

"She left us?" I nod.

"She said it was for the best. So, I let her." Legolas slams his fist into a tree trunk.

"How could you let her do that?! I thought, you of all people; would keep her safe!"

"I tried, but she truly wanted to leave!" I yell. Gimli looks up from a piece of dried meat he was chewing on.

"Lads, lets not get carried away here. If Alianna wanted to go, then Ali- WAIT. YOU LET HER GO?! WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING?! SHE COULD BE HURT!"

"Guys, lets just hope she is okay. There is nothing we can do to find her. She left. She will live..." I highly doubted it, though. Alianna had no idea what she was in for...

**********************************************************************

Alianna's POV-

Faryin and I spent most of today picking berries. It was the only food source available. I pick a juicy red looking berry, and pop it in my mouth. Immediately, a bitter, dry taste starts to settle on my tongue. That was not pleasant at all. I spit out the disgusting berry.

"That berry isn't edible, you know!" Faryin yells at me. He stifles a laugh, and I glare.

"Shut up. You should have told me, before I ate it!" He bursts out laughing. "I could have died!" I cry out.

"It wont kill you. It is not for us. It is for animals." I face palm.

"I feel like a complete idiot, you know that?"

"Yup!" I punch his shoulder playfully.

"Okay, enough chatter. I have some Orcs to kill." He nods, his face changing immediately from happy, to serious.

*************************************************************

A group of Orcs come running at us. We are at the bottom of a hill. They jump from up top, and start running towards us, raising their cleavers, and machetes. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Faryin and I both scream in unison. We take off running, and I feel a blade whiz past my ear.

I hear a yelp, and turn to see Faryin being picked up by an Orc. Its strong arms hold onto his neck.

"Help me! Alianna!" He cries out, through suffocation.

I grab my sword, and charge towards the Orc, but it kicks me in the stomach, and I fall to the ground.

It grabs its own sword, and plunges it into Faryin's stomach. He lets out a gasp, and I find myself screaming.

The Orc drops Faryin's stabbed body. I snarl, and stick my sword in its face. "You sick filth!" It dies, and I drop down on my knees.

"Leave me, Alianna." He exclaims, his voice cracking.

"No!" I place my fingers on his cheek/.

"There are more Orcs coming! You must leave me! I will join my parents, and watch over you! Now go!" I wipe my tears away, and get up.

"Ill make you proud, Faryin! I will kill as many Orcs as possible, just for you!" I look into his now pale eyes, for one last time, before I take off running.

Hello. I am sorry for not updating on Friday, or Saturday! I had writers block, and I was busy! I may not update very soon... I hope I can follow my schedule! Um... Faryin dies! :'( That was definitely something that made me sad!

Leave me a comment, I am very lonely... tell me if I made any mistakes, and I will fix it! OOOh I forgot! Todays shoutout goes to.. drumroll please... LP_Soldier16

I love your stories!! :)

Anyways, Im going to go now....

~HazelDaAwesomeElleth