i

i | my bully

i | my bully

It's a drag to wake up in the mornings, there hasn't been a day I look forward to, never a good day. When I wake up, there's just a big weight on my body, my mind and body tells me to lay back down but I have to go on with my daily routine.

There's no motivation for me to look nice, to act nice. I put on jeans and a sweater, baggy clothes are the outfit to go with a life like this. Time never seems to go down slow, always up early, always on the bus and on my way to misery. Always walking down the hall, feeling anxious as I do, waiting to be approached and attacked on the spot. As if I knew, the negativity vibe came up from behind me and the weight of a hand pushes me against the face.

As always, I'm never shocked nor surprised who would attack me like this since it's the one and the only person who would approach like this. Looking up, I was looking at the revealed collarbone, the skin was in the tone of warm ivory. His body was covered in a black and white baseball tee shirt with blue jeans. His bangs slightly covered his forehead and his brown eyes stare upon mine. The one and only Calum Hood, my bully, was enjoying his day so far by bothering me.

"Hey, summgie," He laughs, tilting his head as he gets a good look on my face.

From behind, more people approached from behind him. Smirking and whispering to each other like little sixth graders. I stare back at Calum, pulling the strap of my bag up.

"It's Cassie, dumbass," I tell him, trying to be tough and add confidence in my voice but failed to do so, swinging my book bag on my right shoulder.

"Oh, it speaks." He said, smirking.

I scoff and escaped through the small space, walking in a speed-walk pace. Laughter filled the hallway.

Surprised he let me pass by him so easily.

It's been years since I've been bullied by Calum, it's my junior year and I'm still physically bullied by him. He had made sure I have no friends, no one wants to get involved anyway.

Eventually, I make it to my first class and I head towards the back of the class to sit in my desk. I huffed once I sit down and my bangs slightly pushed up. I watch as some people enter in the class, they're slow- well, to me. I put on my hoodie and I plugged my headphones into my phone, putting them in my ears. Next, I laid my head down and listen to my music. Soon, I could feel people scattering inside my class. I suppose that class is starting but I still stayed in my position and I fell asleep in class like I always do.

Ever since Calum bullied me in middle school, I really didn't have a purpose to do anything or even care about school. I even consider talking to my parent about dropping out of school once I'm eighteen, but they refused, wanting me to take on their family business. But even that, who wants to be around people who mess with you and call you mainly the Reject Girl. Everyone calls me the Reject Girl because everybody rejects me. Well, the first reason why I was named that is that I live in an orphanage cause that's my parent's side job, so I'm surrounded by orphans, well most of the time. But everyone assumes that I'm an orphan and was adopted. Secondly, I'm bullied by Calum, so talk to me, you are also bullied by Calum. Thirdly, no one even likes me.

School is a shitty ass life that could suck a dick.